Reviews for Sold
Tohru-tan chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Hmm, I can't say I TOTALLY understood it 100% [Eh...I must still be too young or something...], but I got most of it. I think that this was tastefully unique from everything else in the FAKE section. There's a word for like self-examination... introspection? Something like that. I think that's what this really was.

And I also think it was so interesting - Ryo pushing things away, Dee pushing them back. I liked that. I really enjoyed this. I mean, the ending was more subtle and not abrupt, as in many fics, and it was not overpoweringly strong compared to everything else. That is to say, it blended in really well but still made the tale feel complete. I truly like that - there's not many writers who can do that [or, at any rate, make themselves appear capable of doing so] and so I have to say I admire that [I'm an aspiring fic-writer, so, well, things like this really get me thinking!]

I really enjoyed this fic - I think I will re-read it when I am feeling more odd because I find that's when I understand things more [okay, so I am weird..._;] I really feel this is an adult-level fic - and I don't mean for bad content, but rather because it is so thought-provoking and deep. I was surprised so many people flamed you because they couldn't understand it... O.o

Anyways, I hope I bump into more of your works sometime! D Keep up the good - no, GREAT! - work!
rj1ofakind chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I hope you read this review, as it's been a while since this story was posted. WOW! This scene just seems so real. I am not clear where this is set timing wise but at the same time I really don't need to be. I thought provoking. I see that this is the only FAKE fic you have done - I may have to read Yu-Gi-O so I can read more of your work.
ColeridgeFan chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
That is one of the BEST writing styles I have ever read. WONDERFUL! Going to my favorites list NOW!
Pitiful Dark chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Excellent writing style and characterization. This is one of the best Fake fics I've ever found.
Devil666sc chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
ok now i understand it. i read it once before and diddn't get it but i think since i'm in a weird mood i got it. i have to say that it was great. it was a little confusing but thats what made it good.
Von-Questenberg chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Wow... You've got Ryo and Dee both down to a tee. This is absolutely wonderful. I don't really know what else to say.
Liviania chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Well, you basically already know what I think of this...considering I betaed it and all.

*shruggle* Nice.

Livi
Ceras-Victoria chapter 1 . 6/14/2004
Write a second Chap PLEASE! IT's SO God! Write a second chappy!
The Bard's Apprentice chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Beautiful. I love it when ppl truly write from the character's mindset. & Ryo is so that troubled. _

The only thing that was kinda hard to stomach was the pov, at 1st i thought it was Dee, then it turned 3rd person; & the changing tenses made it kinda hard to follow too. It did add to the confused-mind affect with Ryo, tho. Good fic! _
Sparrow319 chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
WHOWE! That was some good readins! Hey. Don't mind my hick alter-ego. The story was great. Nice writing, nice flow, good psychology. Keep up the good work. Yer style's purty! Ahem. I hope to see more work like this in the future. Until next review! Smiles!
Clara chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Jesus that's wonderful. Extremely well-written and thought provoking, to boot. Ignore the other people, the ones who don't have an ounce of sense in those itty brains of theirs. This is one of the best stories I've read in the FAKE section so far.
Auto chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
I can't believe you've had all of these terrible, mince-brained reviewers writing your story off as "bad and confusing" because they can't grasp complex sentences and adverbs.
It's beautiful, doll, superb and terrific and likely one of the best pieces of fanfiction I've read in a very, very long time, and I'm very, very glad I happened to stumble across it.
Keep writing, and if I get the guts, I'll probably end up messaging you on AIM whenever you decide to log on again, or email you if I get too impatient.
I hope you don't mind. ;x
Storm Elf chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
thats right, i'm a bitch and proud of it, but only when i get so confused that, well, i dont even know what i was thinking. free world, if people post stuff, i review it no matter how much of a bitch i am.
this story is still confusing, even after the second time (i figured that i would give it another attempt due to lack of sleep)an undisclosed friend of mine asked me "why is Ryo on crack?" after she read it so it isnt just me!
Sweet Sakura Curls chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Great story. Kinda confusing though. I liked how you had Ryo with all the dark thoughts. It's not done very often. Really enjoyed reading it.
Jelz chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Ehh...It was okay but it would've been better if it wasn't so confusing...