Reviews for Down at the Ozdust
Anonymous-cat chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
Hilarious. Especially Elphaba the brokebn record and the turkey vultures gone postal. I don't know why, but you keep making me laugh! Write on!
WannaBeOnBroadway chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
You know... updates are quite lovely things...
WannaBeOnBroadway chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
ACK! Updates are good!
Restless Goddess chapter 2 . 10/2/2004
turkey vultures gone postal! the pillow did nothing to deserve it! I'M DYING OF LAUGHTER!
Artemidora chapter 2 . 9/28/2004
Ooh, I like!

Very good. ME like-ee.

Very nicely done.

I love Oz slang!

I think "swankified" is my favorite Oz word. Although "teasertating" is a close second.

Thanks so much!

THAT WAS FUNNY!
harryptaxd204 chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
it's cool
Restless Goddess chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Oh...my...God. This is HILARIOUS! You two REALLY know how to make people laugh. Very awesome. I haven't even finished the book or seen the play and I love it. Gosh, I'm inarticulate today. Keep writing! I don't want to have to feel my brain cells die!
sweet saturn chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
This is my favorite of all your stories so far. I thought the tiktok thing was pretty clever. One question, if memory serves me correctly, didn't Galinda's aunt or grandmother (some female relative) give her the hat and she hated it and in turn gave it to Elphie? Neat story though. Keep writing.
Aerial312 chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
interesting...I'd like to see more...its fun
JackSparr0w chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
hah! cute! i love WICKED...it should have won the TONY, not Avenue Q...by the way, are you a member in the forum, Wicked On Broadway? With all those quotes you listed (especially about the wand breaking) it seemed familiar to me on that board. If you are, my username is ElphabaPhan!
Dancing Amethyst chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
K. Firstly of all, ten bijillion authors notes in the middle of the story are REALLY annoying. Just put a big long one at the beginning or end.

Secondly of all the ending (-inate) on a word is not strictly Ozian. My friends and I have been doing that for years, long before Wicked came out in November.

Thirdly of all, if you going to use exact lines from the song, say so! The whole hat thing, and "You know, black is this years pink" (the REAL line), are right from the song, so like, you can't claim it as yours.

Fourthly of all, (this is just a joke!), e-mail Stephen Shwartz and Winnie Holzmann and ask them to buy the rights of you want them so darn much!

Lol, k, it was funny though, and I treasure Wicked fics, so yay!

*DancingAmethyst*
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Hey, I know I shouldn't really be reviewing this, but I'm not gonna see you again till Tuesday. I was thinking we could get together on the 6th (June) and hang out. Work on the next chapter of this fic, watch the original Wizard of Oz, and the Tonys are on that night. The Tonys end at 11, though... but the next day in school is when we get yearbooks and stuff, and since it's after the math final i doubt we'll be doing anything of importance. So... yeah. See you Tuesday.
wickedwitchoftheNE chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
oh god..OI..this is really umm..interesting..i love it becasue its soo interesting..more plz!