Reviews for The Peanuts Gang: 30 years later
Lottie chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
StarryKite chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I'm a Jew, but I still love this story.
eric chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I thought Marcy nad PP were a couple!
Justasimplekidfrombrooklyn chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
why do you insist on making me cry all the time, your stories and poems are so beautiful.

i wouldn't say im NOT a christian, (agnostic) but hm... were the peanuts gang religious? i guess maybe in their time they may have become christians and all... i'm unsure where i'm going with this, but Either way the story was brill, if a little bit religious, but i don't care, its the heart that counts in stories )

keep up the great work, and if you ever do peanuts again, let me know!
Forts chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Poor Schroeder. He always ends up either depressed or angsty emo whenever there's a "Peanuts Grown Up" type fanfic... although I love it. XD

Anyways that was a great fan fiction. :)
LinusFan chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
What about Rerun? And Julia and Elise are my first and middle names...that's just freaky...
Three Wooden Crosses chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
oh! that wuz soo incredible! im a christian and i havent seen a christian story like that since ive joined on here! the peanuts when they were praying, so just like my family. lol ill try 2 write stories like that. keep up the good work!
grammar and logic lady chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Terrible story. Almost amusing. You've written this in an almost church-pamphlet style, with nearly no actual creativity. Also, you switch between tenses and can't write a single word of believable dialogue.

In your next extremely christian story, be careful about switching tenses. It really makes you seem like an idiot.

Charles Shulz was a Christian, yes, but his comic strip never had the poundy hammer of overdramatic fundamentalism that this story has.

Bad fic!
Zoe chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Great story! Please write another chapter!
Snoopy chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
That was so sad and sweet, poor Snoopy. Linus as a minister is perfect, he always was quoteing the Bible, what happend to his blanket? He siad he would always carry it with him. It was good, some people don't even realise it is a christian comic.
The Unknown1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Very well written. I liked it... _
Oh, and thank SSBFreak. I found the story while checking out his favorite story section... _
dami chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Fuck the flamers!(Sorry for my language) Anyways it made me think of a Live Action Charlie Brown 's a Broadway musical, so it made me think. The cast are...

Charlie Brown-Haley Joel Osment(Sixth Sense)

Sally-Emily Osment(Haley's sister) Spy Kids 2

Linus-Spencer Breslin(Even Stevens)

Lucy-Alexa Vega(Spy kids 2)

Schroder-Frankie Muniz(Malcom in the middle)

Peppermint Patty-Hillary Duff(Lizzie Maquire)

Franklin-Lil Bow Wow

Marcie-Amanda Bines (Big Fat Liar)

Pigpen-Shia La Beouf(Even Stevens

I'm sure there some missing. I really love this, and screw the flamers!
Tilly is still laughing chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
This is strange, retarded, pointless, pedantic, and utterly pointless.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
um...
Kingfan chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
This fanfiction' s really praiseworthy; since it respects the typical Peanuts philosophy. Every old Peanuts character is portrayed following a detailed remembrance of how he was 30 years before.

The sad event which occured to Schroeder underlines ever more the very fact that the Peanuts have always been a comic conceived to describe both the big and the small tragedies of life.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »