Reviews for The Peanuts Gang: 30 years later
pashotshot1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I love the story. It does match the occupations that each of the characters desired in the future. For example, I can see Linus become a pastor. More and more, he reminds me of my Uncle Jeff, as Linus seems like the evangelical pastor kind of person. Lucy definitely could be a psychologist for a living. I'm surprised she didn't at least minor as a therapist. She could do that. Schroeder doing piano concerts is definitely a good idea. I would have thought that Charlie Brown could coach a pro baseball team or something, but teaching, he could most definitely do. Peppermint Patty playing pro football would definitely be something I can see her do. As brilliant as Marcie is, she definitely could have a good practice going, one that might support itself once you get it off the ground. Franklin could definitely be a minister and Sally could definitely be a good lawyer as much as she rants and raves.

Like I said, this is an amazing story and it just goes to show you that these characters are timeless and they used the gifts and talents that God gave them while they were young. That's a good message to us Peanuts fans . . . God bless you. I hope you write some more Peanuts stories. :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I love it. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
Lottie chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
StarryKite chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I'm a Jew, but I still love this story.
eric chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I thought Marcy nad PP were a couple!
Justasimplekidfrombrooklyn chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
why do you insist on making me cry all the time, your stories and poems are so beautiful.

i wouldn't say im NOT a christian, (agnostic) but hm... were the peanuts gang religious? i guess maybe in their time they may have become christians and all... i'm unsure where i'm going with this, but Either way the story was brill, if a little bit religious, but i don't care, its the heart that counts in stories )

keep up the great work, and if you ever do peanuts again, let me know!
Forts chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Poor Schroeder. He always ends up either depressed or angsty emo whenever there's a "Peanuts Grown Up" type fanfic... although I love it. XD

Anyways that was a great fan fiction. :)
LinusFan chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
What about Rerun? And Julia and Elise are my first and middle names...that's just freaky...
Three Wooden Crosses chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
oh! that wuz soo incredible! im a christian and i havent seen a christian story like that since ive joined on here! the peanuts when they were praying, so just like my family. lol ill try 2 write stories like that. keep up the good work!
grammar and logic lady chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Terrible story. Almost amusing. You've written this in an almost church-pamphlet style, with nearly no actual creativity. Also, you switch between tenses and can't write a single word of believable dialogue.

In your next extremely christian story, be careful about switching tenses. It really makes you seem like an idiot.

Charles Shulz was a Christian, yes, but his comic strip never had the poundy hammer of overdramatic fundamentalism that this story has.

Bad fic!
Zoe chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Great story! Please write another chapter!
Snoopy chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
That was so sad and sweet, poor Snoopy. Linus as a minister is perfect, he always was quoteing the Bible, what happend to his blanket? He siad he would always carry it with him. It was good, some people don't even realise it is a christian comic.
The Unknown1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Very well written. I liked it... _
Oh, and thank SSBFreak. I found the story while checking out his favorite story section... _
dami chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
Fuck the flamers!(Sorry for my language) Anyways it made me think of a Live Action Charlie Brown 's a Broadway musical, so it made me think. The cast are...

Charlie Brown-Haley Joel Osment(Sixth Sense)

Sally-Emily Osment(Haley's sister) Spy Kids 2

Linus-Spencer Breslin(Even Stevens)

Lucy-Alexa Vega(Spy kids 2)

Schroder-Frankie Muniz(Malcom in the middle)

Peppermint Patty-Hillary Duff(Lizzie Maquire)

Franklin-Lil Bow Wow

Marcie-Amanda Bines (Big Fat Liar)

Pigpen-Shia La Beouf(Even Stevens

I'm sure there some missing. I really love this, and screw the flamers!
Tilly is still laughing chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
This is strange, retarded, pointless, pedantic, and utterly pointless.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »