Reviews for Goten's Wedding
Royal Rad chapter 1 . 1/4
XD Hilarious. I don't ship Pan and Trunks because 14 years of different age, but if it was ike only 3, TOTALLY in for it.
Paresu and Goten seem like a good couple, really.
Bra, stop being a jack*ss b*tch
Marocrache chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
As funny as this was, I kind of wish there was more Goten/Valese stuff out there. Goten/Bra is screwed up on so many levels and Valese seems like a good match for Goten. *sigh*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Paresu/Valese is an idiot and a whore. She's been having boyfriend since she hasn't been allowed to date! Plus she didn't know how to eat a cone! Now, while she is KINDA pretty, her and Goten weren't meant to be. Now, I'm not saying Goten and Bra are, but it doesn't give you a right to bash Bra. Who said she even liked Goten? Jeez.
DivergentLoverrr chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Wowww! And here I thought I was the only one shipping Goten and Valese (she has many name xD). And don't you think that Bra is a little too young for Goten?
carol chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Grate language was used in this one and gotten marries valese all of those people how want to
gotenks411 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Quran chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love it but you should have made it til were she went searching for the dragon balls
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
that was funny! poor bra. I personally agree with you though. Every time there is a goten/bra fic they always have to bash on valese. Technically she's a pretty decent girl and the only negative thing I can really say about her is that she's a little spacey and that's all. She is more down to earth then bra. Bra doesn't seem like one of those down to earth type girls and neither was bulma. Also I agree with you on there not being enough goten/val stories. There are so many goten/bra stories. I also have to say that this story reminds me of your story "crushed", when trunks and that woman married and pan was having a hard time dealing with it. the only difference is that that story has a lot more drama than this one. It had more humor. Anyway great story!
Knicksrock chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
That was awsome and if i could suggest a new chapter showing them bringing bra back and when she's back she sabotages there relashinship and makes a move on goten.
ckrets chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of Dende..."

"Hey, how's it goin'?" said Dende, sitting in the 3rd row.

-I lol'd at that.

Nicely done! Fav'd.
Dracarot chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Bravo good sir, bravo, throwing cold hard sweet and beautiful logic at the species known as shippers in humorous and rapid fire fashion, and further bringing up the national issue of the high cost of our slurpies, which shall soon be rectified after President Obama is done sharing one with John Boehner (spell check) over the new political situation and they see there bill.
Bob's cookie chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
You deserve a friggin' cookie!

This is maybe the third antiGotenxBra fan fics I've read..and I absolutely LOVE it!

I'm glad to find a writer who stays true to the series.

And personally I DO hate Bra because she's a bitch. What little role she played in the series consisted of constant complaining and bitching. She is Bulma, remade, but less tollerable and not as genius. (or usefull) And she dresses like a hooker.-NO ONE CAN DENY THAT.

GotenxPalace ALL THE WAY!
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Your so right, I'm not an anti-Bra fan but I'm a anti-Bra/Goten fan, these two are so awful together. Go P/G! And you should rate this 'T' because of the swearings. It's more appropriate... ? Hope your not mad at me because I said this.
Eliniita chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
LOL! Well, I do think Bra is awesome but I totally lol'd at this.

I had never even IMAGINED the couple of B/G untill I started looking into the world of fanfiction. Haha.

I think Paris is awesome and so cute and sweet and perfect for Goten so I'm pretty dissapointed that everyone makes her into a bi! #

Goten/Bra would be a good couple if it weren't for the age difference...or the fact that they never talked, or that they show no interest in each other, or that their personalities don't compliment each other or...
Gothicthundra chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
... cool! Her head I like how you made Pan, usually people make her too whiney or somethin... hehe it was cute.