Reviews for Goten's Wedding
gotenks411 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
O-o
Quran chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I love it but you should have made it til were she went searching for the dragon balls
XOXOserenityXOXO chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
that was funny! poor bra. I personally agree with you though. Every time there is a goten/bra fic they always have to bash on valese. Technically she's a pretty decent girl and the only negative thing I can really say about her is that she's a little spacey and that's all. She is more down to earth then bra. Bra doesn't seem like one of those down to earth type girls and neither was bulma. Also I agree with you on there not being enough goten/val stories. There are so many goten/bra stories. I also have to say that this story reminds me of your story "crushed", when trunks and that woman married and pan was having a hard time dealing with it. the only difference is that that story has a lot more drama than this one. It had more humor. Anyway great story!
nicrocks18 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
That was awsome and if i could suggest a new chapter showing them bringing bra back and when she's back she sabotages there relashinship and makes a move on goten.
ckrets chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here in the sight of Dende..."

"Hey, how's it goin'?" said Dende, sitting in the 3rd row.

-I lol'd at that.

Nicely done! Fav'd.
Dracarot chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Bravo good sir, bravo, throwing cold hard sweet and beautiful logic at the species known as shippers in humorous and rapid fire fashion, and further bringing up the national issue of the high cost of our slurpies, which shall soon be rectified after President Obama is done sharing one with John Boehner (spell check) over the new political situation and they see there bill.
Bob'sCookie chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
You deserve a friggin' cookie!

This is maybe the third antiGotenxBra fan fics I've read..and I absolutely LOVE it!

I'm glad to find a writer who stays true to the series.

And personally I DO hate Bra because she's a bitch. What little role she played in the series consisted of constant complaining and bitching. She is Bulma, remade, but less tollerable and not as genius. (or usefull) And she dresses like a hooker.-NO ONE CAN DENY THAT.

GotenxPalace ALL THE WAY!
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Your so right, I'm not an anti-Bra fan but I'm a anti-Bra/Goten fan, these two are so awful together. Go P/G! And you should rate this 'T' because of the swearings. It's more appropriate... ? Hope your not mad at me because I said this.
Elisa Nataly chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
LOL! Well, I do think Bra is awesome but I totally lol'd at this.

I had never even IMAGINED the couple of B/G untill I started looking into the world of fanfiction. Haha.

I think Paris is awesome and so cute and sweet and perfect for Goten so I'm pretty dissapointed that everyone makes her into a bi! #

Goten/Bra would be a good couple if it weren't for the age difference...or the fact that they never talked, or that they show no interest in each other, or that their personalities don't compliment each other or...
Gothicthundra chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
... cool! Her head exsploded...hm I like how you made Pan, usually people make her too whiney or somethin... hehe it was cute.
Writer-Person chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
That... was... hilareous! And oddly, it gave me a mad craving for a cherry coke slurpee... YUM
Blackrose78 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Okay normally I would call that immature but I admit it, this was very entertaining. Although I like Bra alot, I think Palace(Paresu) is much better suited for him. The jokes very very true actually lol Like the only reason people give for Bra x Goten is that they "look cute together"(they do but thats not much of a reason)

Trunks x Pan is my favorite couple but I wasn't really bothered by the comments about them.

I agree with Pan about the slurpees...
HeavenlyAngel14 chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Very weird but cool story. its very different from your acerage fic!
Shashuko the Paisley Maiden chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
hahah this is so hilarious! *giggle*

this is really funny, an it makes sense... MYA HA HA!
AelitaAngels chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
LOL! love this story so much! PLEASE Don't tell me it's over! Have Bra try and ruin Goten's Honeymoon or something! LOL!