Reviews for Devil's Stare
gothemRIOT chapter 6 . 10/22/2008
Freaking update. Please. I feel so bummed. I HATE cliffys.

-Yo.
Mrs. Vladislaus Dracula chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
Awsome story, I hate the cliff hanger though, so hurry and post!
Fortune Zyne chapter 6 . 4/8/2006
Oh my, this will most certainly be interesting...
kncrowder88 chapter 6 . 3/20/2006
Please continue.
Eldridor chapter 5 . 11/13/2005
hey i cant remeber when i last reviewed i no what u mean about busy life! well i've just re read to here and ive gotta say that i love it! although the chappys are quite short but hey its still great!
Princess Airiana chapter 6 . 6/24/2005
Now THIS is what I call a good Dracula/Anna fic! The romance is great, not to mention the story is perfect! Please update soon! (Pretty please with a cherry on top?)
Black Garnet chapter 6 . 6/9/2005
Oh dear! It looks as though Miss Aleera is playing jealous female! Will Anna and Dracula be alright? Gotta know! This is turning our nice. It's so hard to find a decent Dracula/Anna fic these days!

BG

P.S. If you like Dracula/Anna fics I've written a few myself. Feel free to look them up whenever you want!
demonwoman chapter 6 . 5/29/2005
I love it! The longer chapters are awesome, as was this chappie, n i really want 2 read what happens next, so do update soon! :d
WanderingWonder chapter 6 . 5/26/2005
God bless you for updating! I love this story! *Bows down to her*
Remember chapter 6 . 5/26/2005
LIke I said before, those stupid, bad ass bitches should rot in the fiery depths of hell! How dare that little red headed whore hit Dracula! I am so close to defying the laws of reality, jumping into your story and beating the crap out of all of them! To hell with Aleera, Verona, and Marishka! I hope Dracula destroys them all when he wakes up... He better! Other than that, all I have to say, and you'll be hearing this often, I can assure you, I wish I was Anna! Oh, that kiss must have been magnificent... oo, I just got chills. Oh, dear Lord! I'm in love with the son of the devil... how ironic. OMFG, I love you! You are a genius! Update really soon, or I will surely die!
Remember chapter 5 . 5/26/2005
Have I ever told you that I love you? Well, I do. I think you are an incredible genius. This chapter left me breathless and on the edge of my seat begging for more. Chills were running down my spine as he approached her and went in to kiss her. Oh dear God, that I were Anna. Dear lord, Dracula is so hot and so damn sexy, I never thought it was humanly possible. Bravo, my dear. bravo!
Remember chapter 4 . 5/26/2005
WOW! You have left me speechless once again! Its Dracula! He's back and she's in his arms and I feel so giddy its rediculous. I love this story! Its superb! Its a masterpiece! YOU ARE A GENIUS! OMFG! Can I say that enough? I love this story! Its on my favorites everything list. Oh, this is superb!
Remember chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
Oh my f*ing God, that was incredible! I love Dracula, I love his forcefulness, I love his sexy, masculine body! I... need to stop talking like that. That was a great chapter! Holy Crap! What was Anna thinking, being so defiant like that, especially if she wants him. Well, actually, that is kind of understandable... oh well. I must continue. Great chapter!
Remember chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
WOW...

Thats all I can possibly think to say. Damn it! You are a fucking genius, pardon my language. But you are. I love this whole lust/desire thing going on with Anna. Normally that's Dracula's job, but this is.. this is.. so damn sexy, it makes me want to be Anna and have Dracula even more! Kudos for an awesome chapter! You are amazing, I swear you are.
Remember chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
I like this first chappie. Its sweet! God, do I wish I was Anna! That ball would have been way different, if you catch my meaning. This story is great already, and I'm already addicted... must... continue...
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »