Reviews for Silence
Sacred Sakura chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
...wow.
fire-dragonz chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
tht was really good, very dark and eerie but good, the songs sounds gd too! Only one thing to ask, what became of Shendu? Was he killed under all teh rubble. Aw poor Shendu, I don't know why but I find something cute about him, kind of like VampireNaomi with Xiao Fung! :P Anyway gd story, u r really skilled and talented to be able to translate and write stories in both english and portuguese. I would never be able to do tht! Well Done! x
ViridianNet chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Great one-shot story! Keep writing your other stories and yeah! I reviwed a lot P

Keep writing and update soon on your other chapters, good luck!
AcidFire101 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
this is definately going in the favorites.
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I absolutely love this story
Dr. J chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
Wow. Very good, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Loved what you did with the personalitites of the individual demons, much better than the "Crush! Kill! Destroy!" kinda mentality we got from them on the show.
xtjade chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
wow...wow..lol, dat's all I can say! Now dat story was great! But it's too bad there wont be any sequel...but I strongly recommend it, even though u did mention that there wont be any sequel :P:P Oh well, have to try.
VampireNaomi chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Wow... I have been wanting to read this fic since you told me about it. I was expecting to see somehing magnificent, but this was WAY better than I imagined! Excellent fic! Congrats to the author, I hope she reads these reviews. I especially love Dai Gui wanting to protect earth, it is very similar to what I wrote in my fic. Aww, and Xiao Fung. He's so cute! I am glad that he was more than just a villain in this.
Forgotten Love chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Wow! You sure do a lot of translating! Heh! Hee! My Portuguese has gotten a wee bit better! I was able to read the Portuguese summary of Silence! Hee! I like this fic. It's pretty good! It was really long though! o_O My eyes hurt!