Reviews for Angels Obliquely
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
i dont like hermione in this one!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
stupid idea: Hermione Granger would never act like this, or dress like a slut either. Just so you know, Severus is also no alcoholic, especially if he is a spy
sjssm chapter 10 . 4/19/2012
your fan - made story was really intriguing for i can relate. a student or an ex - student, in love with a teacher.. although, the end is a bit twisted.. there's something missing
RedValkyrie chapter 10 . 1/4/2010
This was nicely done. You captured the Noir genre quite well. OOC was fine given the setting and I think you managed a nice balance of who they are and who they needed to be for this fiction to be successful. Well done! :)
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 10 . 1/8/2005
o...k. It was a bit weird, but nevertheless, I liked it alright.
Parody-of-an-Angel chapter 10 . 7/16/2004
that was such a great story, but would have been better if it were longer. oh well! keep writing,

P.O.A.A
RandomReviewer chapter 10 . 7/9/2004
*stands and applauds* Yay! And Aww, what a sweet ending. Brilliant fic! :)
ViolaSilvTwelfthNight chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
Ah, what a nice ending! I liked the explanation of the title, too... Good job all around.
Happynutcase chapter 10 . 6/24/2004
HEY! I didn't get a review thanks? I know I reviewed...I think...oh, damn. Oh, well, another fic over...*sniffly sniff sniff sniffles*...oh well, you'll write more right? Right. Cya later!
hillary chapter 9 . 6/19/2004
i hope that isnt the end cause this is a really good story . e mail me if u update it
Stacey Pointe chapter 9 . 6/18/2004
I loved this chapter! Are you going to tell us what happens with Severus and Hermione? If not, I'm going to be extremely angry! Not really, more sad than angry. My only problem with this chapter is that it moved really fast, there wasn't really anything in there that tied the different parts together. Just for future reference! Anyways, get that epilogue up soon!
Snape's Witch chapter 6 . 6/18/2004
Apparently your other readers are too young to remember where the 'whistle' quote comes from! Lauren Bacall said it to Humphrey Bogart in her first movie "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

You'll hear no complaint from me about Snape and Hermione being OOC; they're perfect in the context of the challenge.

For some reason the noir TV drama "Murder Obliquely" keeps popping into my head . . .
ptolemel chapter 9 . 6/18/2004
That was a brilliant ending to the fanfic and you brought the characters back. It was a bit annoying how useless Harry and Ron seemed to be but I guess it was from Snape's point of veiw. Also I though it was a bit unrealistic that Harry at least would enjoy the press but again, that's what Snape thinks.

Looking forward to the Epilogue!
RandomReviewer chapter 8 . 6/16/2004
Wow. Cool. This is one really good story. It really does make me think of those old movies, with the elegant woman and her cigarette and the sexy intelligent spy. You know. :) I was guessing it was the imperius, there didn't seem to be any other explanation. Very good work, I look foward to more.

Oh yeah, and thanks for mentioning what WIKTT is, I've always wondered...:)
ruey chapter 8 . 6/16/2004
Wow this is good! It really reminds me of one of those Private Detective stories where there's always a girl who turns out to be in on the whole thing...lol, it's really interesting & keep up the good work ;)