Reviews for Angels Obliquely
ViolaSilvTwelfthNight chapter 8 . 6/16/2004
Oh, a kiss!

This was certainly one of my favorite chapters yet.
Happynutcase chapter 8 . 6/16/2004
Your welcome! This chappie was a bit more, um...different, I guess, but still good! I liked it, getting more mysterious by the chapter, update soon, cya!
The Grim chapter 7 . 6/13/2004
hey! this is great! what's gonna happen next, eh? eh? don't leave us hanging, UPDATE!
Happynutcase chapter 7 . 6/13/2004
YOU'RE WELCOME...ah, I was wondering what WIKTT stood for...I GET IT NOW! Yay! Lol, this was a great chappie, update this fic VERY soon...cya!
SnapesFavoriteMistress chapter 7 . 6/11/2004
Hmm..I really like this story for how original and one-of-a-kind it is. But you know what I want? Longer chapters! Heh, yah, I think the chapters could be a bit longer and it wouldn't hurt to add a bit more descrition to the dialogue. Write more soon!

~SnapesFavoriteMistress~
ptolemel chapter 7 . 6/11/2004
It was good. I really still can't picture Herione like that or even Snape...is there any way you could make it a little more realistic?

but gr8 writing!

continue...
ViolaSilvTwelfthNight chapter 7 . 6/10/2004
Ah, this is still great. I continue to find the juxtaposition of Noir and Potter to be strangely amusing and also intriguing...
Stacey Pointe chapter 7 . 6/10/2004
VERY sexy... I really like this chapter. You've gotten me very excited about how this potion is going to play into the story. Hoping for an update soon!
Little Eirtae chapter 6 . 6/5/2004
This is very good... Very elegant and believable. The descriptions are very good.

But, if you please... What is WIKTT? Just wondering.

~~ Little Eirtae ~~

P.S.- If this review happens to double-post, I'm sorry. My computer squeaks.
Stacey Pointe chapter 6 . 6/5/2004
I LOVE this story. It's a lot different from any other fan fiction I've ever read. This may sound weird, but it seems very humorous to me because I can just picture Snape as this 40's crime detective and it's an odd picture. Can't wait for an update!
ImpressedOne chapter 6 . 6/5/2004
You are doing a great job here - it really is a typical noir-story. BTW, did I recognize a little hint to the movie "Dead men don't wear plaid", when Snape says "You know how to whistle, don't you?" ;-)

Anyway: You live up to the challenge! Go on, I'll follow your story anywhere.
Happynutcase chapter 6 . 6/4/2004
HI! Great chappie, nothing much to say except that Death Eaters is capitalized...and that last part with the bed and the clothes...um, *cough* *cough*...no comment. Lol, jj. Anyways, UPDATE VERY VERY SOON, and thanks for the shout-out!
SnapesFavoriteMistress chapter 5 . 5/31/2004
I like the premise for the story. It's very original, I've never read a Harry Potter fic in the noir genre.

I think you should add some more description to your dialogue, and think about showing some of the old Hermione :). I really like the story though, update soon!
Happynutcase chapter 5 . 5/30/2004
I hope so! Oh, I hope Hermione didn't kill that dude...that's not nice...lol, update soon!
ptolemel chapter 5 . 5/30/2004
o...freakier by the minute. I am REALLY starting 2 wonder what's going on. There's nothing much 2 improve on in this chapter; ur building the suspense and the plot is moving along nicely! ;-)
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »