Reviews for Angels Obliquely
ViolaSilvTwelfthNight chapter 4 . 5/29/2004
This continues to be very well-written and quite compelling. Snape's narrative is so DEAD ON in the style of film noir voiceovers. Great work!
strega-in-progress chapter 4 . 5/28/2004
wow. I love it.

I love the style, quite black novel like, Snape speaking in first person, the description of the characters (though I hate HErm involved with that Ellyot, and MARRIED TO SOMEONE WHO IS NOT SNAPE) (hehe. I am the jealous kind)

Usually my concentration fades and I skip lines unintentionally, but it was imposible for me to do it in your fic. It is great!
ptolemel chapter 4 . 5/28/2004
gr8 work - just don't shift the characters so they're 2 out of it. Also, has hermione kept in contact with harry and ron?
Happynutcase chapter 4 . 5/27/2004
Am I the only one who has reviewed every chapter? SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE THIS IS A GREAT FIC! Psha, those reviewers don't mean a thing!

Lol, my rule (that I, um, BORROWED) is that if you times your number of reviews by 3, that's how many people are reading your story. That makes 24! Tada I can add! Wait...that's not right...lol, I have another fic on another acount, it only has 5 reviews, but that means 15 people are reading it!

Lol, this was a great chappie, except for...well, you know what the only thing I don't like is...but if it helps create the atmosphere for the fic...*sigh*. Lol, anyways, I liked this chappie, it's getting all...mysterious...OMG, is that one of the genres? Will ya look at that it is! Lol, update soon!
Happynutcase chapter 3 . 5/22/2004
I gots a thank you! Yay! Lol, sorry I'm reviewing so late, my E-mail is a little bit screwy. Lol. That was good, me liked! Update soon!
alicat999 chapter 3 . 5/20/2004
I am most intrigued by this story I can't wait for an update I do hope you post one soon, I'm dying to know HG's story. Don't you hate it when people don't review I've got 2 fic's going at the moment and it's really frustrating when you know people are reading but they aren't giving you feed back. so I always make a point to do so.
Keep up the good work hope to see more from you soon XOXO
ViolaSilvTwelfthNight chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
I really like the atmosphere you've created here, and the mystery aspect is certainly very intriguing. I really like your characterization of Snape; I really dislike seeing him mutilated by some authors. Your writing style is also very professional. I'm looking forward to more of this!
Electryone chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
I've never really been a noir fan, but I thought that you deserved props (not to mention a review) for tackling this challenge. You've done a wonderful job with it so far!
Redone chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
Very good, very intriguing beginning!
Happynutcase chapter 2 . 5/17/2004
Oh...still smoking is bad! Lol. That last line was cool, 'that was the first flaw in her story' I forget what that's called...I think it's forshadowing or somethin...lol, anyways, still great, update soon!
ptolemel chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
I like the starting - it will definately capture readers' attention. just make sure hermione isn't COMPLETELY a different person, because it just makes it seem weird and unnatural. but obviously she will hav changed a lot. also, don't rush into the herm/sev thing, it completely spoils the plot. keep it romantic, but real.
Happynutcase chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Nice, but not the smoking part. I hate smoking! SMOKING IS BAD FOR YOU PEOPLE! I know 3 people who have almost died from smoking and knew 2 who did. PLEASE take the smoking out of your story! Please! Anyways, great start, you should spell out 2 as two (I always forget that!) but that's about all. Billings? WTF is that? That's with a 'who' not a 'what'. Lol. Now you've moved onto teacher/CANNON students. You naughty...lol. This is great, keep going, update soon! And remember: No smoking please!
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3