Reviews for The Soul of the Reaver
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Hello :) is there a bit missing at the end?

Other than that, loved it!
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 7 . 9/10/2011
I loved this whole story! I can't believe it took me this long to find it. Also, the outtakes had me in fits of laughter!

Nice!
Hugo Wagner chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Encore, encore! (Stands up and applauds for 10 minutes.)
Aquarius Seth chapter 7 . 12/22/2008
Oh I lost this one and found it again! I think it was very well written and thank you for sticking with only LoK characters, I needed a break from orginal characters storylines there. Anyways it was brillant. I loved the outtakes.

A. Seth
Mae-chan chapter 7 . 11/19/2007
_ Yau! Y'all made an awesome fanfiction of my two favorite things, LoK and yaoi *giggles* PROPS TO YOU BOTH! I really enjoyed reading it, and you both made the best pairing decision I believe. With prefallen Raziel I think he's best with Kain and seme, but soul reaver kain is SO Janos and Raziel . Anyways, loved this, keep up the awesome writing both of you!
Chris chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
you people are discusting. fucking gay lovers
yermomma138 chapter 7 . 8/8/2005
It's been a while since I've read any yaoi and I have to regrettably admit that I'm kind of put off by it now. And, also regrettably, this story had me looking at the computer funny a few times. And this is the first LoK fic I've ever read, since I've just recently played the games.

However, this was a wonderful fic. You're both very good and very polished writers. You characterized Raziel and Kain perfectly for that situation. I also enjoyed reading someone's take on the dynamics of Kain's "family"...which is all the better, Zephon being the bastard he is and then knowing that later in his unlife he'll be a huge disgusting spider. That's quite satisfying.

And the outtakes were hilarious.

I'd love a sequel.
citakar chapter 7 . 7/23/2005
I love it

Please, write more
Russian LoK fan chapter 6 . 4/25/2005
This fic is amazing!

Please, write more fics if you have time for that)
Shadow Wolf 359 chapter 7 . 2/25/2005
~Slumps over and whines~ Oh, man... Reading the fic you guys put together, I am so jealous of your writing talent - both of you! In the fanfic I wrote of the thousand years Raziel served Kain, it's... so TEMPTING to put Kain and Raziel together... Raziel wants it... but Kain has the proverbial ten foot dildo up his arse the way I portray him, so it wouldn't work... Wah! ;_; ~Smacks head down and lifts one hand in a thumbs-up~ Job well done!
sammyBlack chapter 7 . 2/3/2005
Ah! 0 You goys are so twisted! I hope you write some more smutty fics because I loved this one. (I really can't believe there are so few kain/raz supporters around.) I especially enjoyer reading the outtakes, they made the fic lighter to handle

So, good luck with any future fics.
limpet666 chapter 7 . 1/16/2005
*hurriedly wipes strawberry milkshake off the screen* OMG! I don't think I'v ever laughed so hard! *clutches sides* you girls are completely insane! Go you two!
limpet666 chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
*sniffles* poor Raziel...I was practically crying at the end of defiance, btw... heh, sad but true. That game definately gave off strong gay vibes though, no doubt about that.

I really love this fic, it's written beautifully and I'm glad it stuck to the games. *huggles both of you* well done!
limpet666 chapter 3 . 1/15/2005
Omg! How can you ONLY have gotten 35 reviews for this? This Fecking rules! You go girls! *instantly washes mouth out with bleach for uttering such horrid words*

I love how they actually care for eachother in this fic, and it isn't just one big sex scene with someone getting hurt at the end.

Hey lookies, more chapters! Yay!
Brett chapter 7 . 1/15/2005
M kay, this isn't much coming from me, but you sound like a fucking retard
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »