Reviews for Wild Acts
shanichan11 chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD x 10! POOR SETO! POOR POOR POOR SETO! O.O A DATE? HOLY! THATS JUST RONG! but funny! PLEASE UPDATE HECKA SOON!
theresa chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
interesting story
annettepy chapter 3 . 1/19/2005
This is really killing our beloved Kaiba-boy...and me. This chapter is really awesome. You, or should I say, the two of have a way with hilarious. OMG...(not to offend anyone) but that is such a gay acting for the old man. He's got me feeling queasy too (ugh)! Accessorising Kaiba is so cool. There should be more fanfic of that. Hmm...isn't being identified as Seto Kaiba's half-sister going to attract any supicious on Anzu (that is if she's really the hacker or whatever you call it)?
annettepy chapter 2 . 1/18/2005
It's quite good to have someone beat Kaiba in some way. (That's doesn't mean I dislike him.) Heck he seems to always imitate others and win. Kind of glad to see the opposite in this story. And I must laugh. This chapter started off so funny. 'Yeah! Kaiba's going (somewhat) overboard. And he haven't even begun yet. It's so good to read him getting out of character for a bit.
annettepy chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Interesting indeed. It can't be Anzu! She's too kind. But than, everyone has their own cover...like Seto Kaiba. I hope she has one of those tough personality in this story.
no name chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
omg dat was funny but i wanna c him wid tea and write more!
seguha chapter 3 . 9/11/2004
loved it. can't wait for your next update. it's actually nice to see kiaba out of character. he's entertaining and funny.(sighs...) also can you please check out my story. it's my first and your review would really make my day.
BlackBelt chapter 3 . 8/30/2004
Ooh! Hiei! I KNEW you loved me! (pounces on him) Hello my love!

Hiei: Get the hell off of me!

BB: _ Never! Now that I know that you truly do like me I will never let you go!

Hiei: Y-you were planning on letting me go?

BB: Well, if I was truly in love with you I should allow you to be off and find other wemon, but now that you told me how you feel. . .MINE!

Hiei: OO. . . ;_; N o!

BB: I loved the chapter! I'll start the fourth one real soon! And I know who Kagura is. I have all the DVDS of Fruits Basket. Poor Seto. . . NOT!

Seto: Hey!

BB: (sticks tongue at him) Now if you will excuse me I have to take my baby t the church and get married! Come on fire-bunny!

Hiei: O_O M-m-m-married! HELP!
Miryoku chapter 3 . 8/29/2004
My god! That was so funny, but poor Seto. Update soon!
Winterwing3000 chapter 2 . 8/8/2004
o... i like the idea! And i could see it on the newspaper too! -Seto Kaiba, CEO of Kaiba Corp., undergoes in disguise as a WOMAN to reveal the intentions of Mazaki Anzu!- LoL! I'm a bit lost when Yamato said that he was Seto's 'co-guardian'. Seto doesn't have any guardians, does he? I thought that he was the guardian of Mokuba... anywho... you think Seto could get picked up by some guys while going to school or something like that? Or... maybe even play DDR with Anzu?
Mokuba-chan chapter 2 . 7/6/2004
Eh, I'm interested to see what will happen...so update soon!

Or if you're not in the mood to write stories, you can always go read some of mine, like my newest one, Master Theif Yami Yuugi *wink wink nudge nudge* :P
Mokuba-chan chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
It was a good chapter. Thinking about how Kaiba looks, I don't really think he could pass as a girl. I wonder how he will get passed that factor.
RuanLingYa chapter 2 . 7/2/2004
::holds in laughter:: ::chokes::HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH::chokes::haha::die::

::a shining light comes out and IcyDragontears is brought back to life::

OO...I just saw...::gasp:: GOD! ::shakes head:: Anyway...You must continue! I command you!

::hypnotizes Juju and BB to update::
unknown80 chapter 2 . 6/23/2004
Vaz1201:Cool fic you guys and both are my favorite authors too,Im going to enjoy this fic alot!

Demona:(try to keep in laughter)I can't believe it Kaiba wearing and acting like a girl...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Vaz1201:Well update soon please and both of you try to update your fics ok.

Demona:YEAH UPDATE AND SOON MORTALS!

Vaz1201 and Demona signing out:BYE!Bye!
Jujubie chapter 2 . 6/19/2004
Lol! Great job BB! That was hilarious! I almost died! Seto wasn't even too OOC, i mean how would anyone act if they were forced to dress as the opposite sex...unless they liked it...O_O...no comments...lol! MY TURN! Ill get started right away!