Reviews for Someone to Fight For
My-name-is-foxglove chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
:D Brilliant. Just plain BRILLIANT! Oh how I love this kind of RanAk fics! :D
Cookys 'n' Creem chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
((snicker snicker))

My fav bit is DEFINATELY at the end. I can imagine Genma and Nodoka screaming at Ranma and Akane's sex noises! rofl.

"Aw, come on! You KNOW she's a howler!"

Reiyuka chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I can honestly see Nodoka and Soun cry out like that at the sounds of Ranma and Akane having sex. So silly! But nice. -
DragonGolem chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
I finally decided to check out the rated R stories and I am pleased to note this one isn't like the others. It actually has something resembling a plot. I realize it's an old story, but it was good.
avolare chapter 1 . 6/29/2004
" Aw come on! You _know_ she's a howler! "

SaberLeomon chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
I dont understand a thing you are talking bout! But its okey i think
Phantom Crossing chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
Interesting, please continue
Akane-Chan chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
That's really good! Please add more soon!
Risu-Rizu chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
[in fits of laughter] Sure, Ranma and Akane were slightly out of character-d'you REALLY think they'd just take to the floor of the dojo with their kid watching?-but something was still in place here. To hell if I know what that "something" is, but it was there. Oddly enough. Even the fact that they started making out while they were both girls was sort of cute, and I don't usually find girl/girl stuff sweet. Heh, what a fun story. I'd ask you to continue, but this is perfect as it is. It leaves me with a few more questions, wanting a little bit more, but I ultimately like the outcome of the writing. Nice work, my friend!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Neko-Chan chapter 1 . 11/25/2001
LOL! I can see that! CUTE!
ti chapter 1 . 4/26/2001
crawls on knees and places clasped hands under chin teary eyes shining upwards. DON'T STOP!
Jenaque chapter 1 . 1/25/2001
Hilarious! You know that's gotta be true!
anesthezea chapter 1 . 1/24/2001
that was cute _x
O'Donoghue chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
Ya got Talent. I give it three and a half Irish Jigs.