Reviews for Overcoming Darkness
Dola chapter 5 . 9/20
Please update. The story is really interesting.
Horsegirl01 chapter 5 . 7/11
Did yoy ever finush this fic? I was really enjoying it and would love to read the rest if it...:)
SnidgetHex chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Have you stopped writing this story or merely forgot to update? I'm longing for years to continue reading!
Brightpath2 chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
It's probably been a billion years for you, but hi! I really enjoy this story and wish it was continued. :) I hope everything's been going well for you!
Brightpath2
Brightpath2 chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
Nooooooooooooo! I thought for sure this was complete but I was wrong
Nearing Midnight chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
D: this is an amazing story, and I'm really sorry you haven't updated for all these years. Despite the ten-year break, could you possibly update again? Please? This is a marvelous story (with the right dose of angst involved.)

-NM
annual123 chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Fantastic fic! I know it has been a long time, but it would be amazing if you would finish it :)
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Will you ever continue this story? I'd love to see more of it, even after a decade. Dare I hope that you have it all written on your hard drive somewhere, and just forgot to post it?
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Have they considered that Elves also have a very strong relation with nature? Therefore, they could use an elf for their final sacrifice.
BrightGreenNails chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Two words: Update, NOW!
BrightGreenNails chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Ai Elbereth! The poor, poor boy. :'-((
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Uh oh...
Artista321 chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Oh my, you are so very clever a writer, my friend. I am earnestly enjoying this story and I truly love how you portray Gimli, most people ignore his presense, which I find annoying. He is one of my very favorite characters.
lucydod chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Nooooooo! It can't end here T_T eagerly awaiting more epicness. Always an eternal fan :)
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
this is a very interesting story I cant wait to read more please updates soon