Reviews for Overcoming Darkness
SnidgetHex chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Have you stopped writing this story or merely forgot to update? I'm longing for years to continue reading!
Brightpath2 chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
It's probably been a billion years for you, but hi! I really enjoy this story and wish it was continued. :) I hope everything's been going well for you!
Brightpath2 chapter 5 . 8/9/2014
Nooooooooooooo! I thought for sure this was complete but I was wrong
Nearing Midnight chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
D: this is an amazing story, and I'm really sorry you haven't updated for all these years. Despite the ten-year break, could you possibly update again? Please? This is a marvelous story (with the right dose of angst involved.)

annual123 chapter 5 . 4/6/2014
Fantastic fic! I know it has been a long time, but it would be amazing if you would finish it :)
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Will you ever continue this story? I'd love to see more of it, even after a decade. Dare I hope that you have it all written on your hard drive somewhere, and just forgot to post it?
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Have they considered that Elves also have a very strong relation with nature? Therefore, they could use an elf for their final sacrifice.
BrightGreenNails chapter 5 . 9/10/2013
Two words: Update, NOW!
BrightGreenNails chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
Ai Elbereth! The poor, poor boy. :'-((
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Uh oh...
Artista321 chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Oh my, you are so very clever a writer, my friend. I am earnestly enjoying this story and I truly love how you portray Gimli, most people ignore his presense, which I find annoying. He is one of my very favorite characters.
lucydod chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
Nooooooo! It can't end here T_T eagerly awaiting more epicness. Always an eternal fan :)
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
this is a very interesting story I cant wait to read more please updates soon
beethovenwithcello chapter 2 . 4/15/2013
Emiri-chan the GREAT chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
WHAT. NO MORE? NO. MORE?! GAH! You cannot do this to us! If I can start up a fic that was on hiatus for SIX YEARS than so can you! We're rooting for you! GIVE US MORE! Even a little?! A smidgen? A witty phrase even?!

I really do love your writing style, and while there is the necessary elf-torture involved, you don't do it needlessly and you don't over do it. Like I do sometimes. XD The storylines are as engaging as the dialogue and all of it feels like their natural characters, movie-wise anyway. I am not as familiar with the books, something I MUST remedy. But regardless, it's a beautiful beginning and I would be delighted to read more. Here's hoping I can jumpstart you into writing again! I had a reader do the same for me and I'm enjoying it so thoroughly I thought to catch you too. Beautiful work!