Reviews for Shikizaki
Person chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Time Warp! That's one of the songs we're doing in marching band!
evioletfox chapter 3 . 3/10/2010
cool story _
Oakland chapter 8 . 3/20/2007
i have but one word for you... up-date!

Okay, that was more than one word, but still, hehe. I'm having a blast reading this and... update, pretty please? *holds up Buddi the pug* Looks at it's cuteness! You can't resist now!

hehe, see you next chapter! ;)

Sekushi Pug

(if you didn't know, my name means Sexy Pug, haha)
Oakland chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
omg, a pug! haha, i've got one, a small little black one that loves to lick people, and i swear his brown eyes are way too big for his head *squeals and snuggles Buddi* anywho, i love the story so far and of course, Pug's appearance. I swear, they're the cutest little things you'll ever see.

Sekushi Pug
Ocean Queen Kai chapter 8 . 11/8/2006
Pug reminds me of that dog from Howl's Moving Castle...god, what was its' name again...?

Anyways, I'm glad I stumbled upon this story- I really, really like it! _ I hope you continue it!
AndiTheChibi chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Good opening chapter (refering to chapter one)! I need to get back to (start) my homework now, so I'll read the other chapters later. : )
Neassa chapter 7 . 6/2/2006
UPDATE PLEASE! PLEASE DON'T ABANDON THIS STORY! THAT WOULD BE MEAN TO ALL OF US READERS WHO ARE WWAITING FOR AN UPDATE! PLEASE!
Neassa chapter 8 . 2/20/2006
Please update! This is an awesome story! please update it!
White Alchemist Taya chapter 8 . 2/12/2006
funny
Aeris chapter 8 . 1/3/2006
Oh. My. God. To say that this fic is funny would be an understatement. Their is not one chapter of this story that has not cracked me up. It's not just the humorous intent that got me; you got all of the Fruits Basket characters' idiosyncracies and eccentricness (is there such a term?) perfectly. And there I thought your Theraphy for a Shinigami was hilarious, this even so!

Your OCs on the other hand were more than okay; despite being a kinda-main character, Sasu's definitely NOT a mary-sue (thank god!). I don't know how you did it, but you made her character into someone I can actually believe is really a part of the Furuba world. Although the first few moments when she was introduced were a bit awkward, you really manage to make up for it for the rest of your chapters.

I can see that it has been a long time since you've updated, but I do hope that you won't give up on this. It's obvious you're pouring a lot of work into this, and I'd just like to point out that it doesn't go unnoticed by those who actually take time to read this thing.

Keep building -
Yutakia chapter 8 . 7/3/2005
I liked the story alot and I can't wait for the next chapter
Phoenix of Blackfire chapter 8 . 6/26/2005
Hurry up and update this fic. It's been months
TailedFoxx chapter 8 . 6/22/2005
I lovez it! I want a cow. We wants it. We needs it. We wants it back! Except I never had a cow, so I can't have it back...Who cares. Update please! I lovez it!
Celebrindae chapter 8 . 5/10/2005
Well, sorry to contradict you, Ki-chan, but slaughterhouses don't smell like rotted flesh. They don't smell like much in particular, actually. Cattle prods aren't always used, either. It's usually easier to just use a carrot or some other similar food to lure the animals into the pens. I'm sorry if I disgusted you, but I tried to put it as nicely as possible.
Optimist Prime chapter 8 . 4/23/2005
That was awesomely funneh. I can't wait for you to put up the next chapter. It sounds very interesting/funny. Like the rest of the story has been. So update soon onegai! _