Reviews for For the Love of a Raven
Omili chapter 10 . 3/23/2014
Uuuuh. So much to comment on, so little timt. I'll have to make it short. Crazy family those Revines. But I like them. Apart from Sino. I feel kinda sorry for Beastboy, he seems to miss Raven like crazy. And Naten has yet another secet. Not good, dude. Not good at all. Raven doesn't like it when people aren't honest with her. Hopefully the next chapter is really long, because I don't think this situation can be resolved quickly and as the next is the last chapter and I am still hoping this fic isn't unfinished...
ivyshadow13 chapter 11 . 3/21/2014
I realize your likely not going to see this but if you do please think of continuing this story. Your a real good author and i am very captivated so i just need this to have an ending. This is the only OC story iv'e ever even been interested in
Ivy
Omili chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
Interesting.
So I'm guessing with Raven unattachted, and figuring in the reaction that Mar had to her (on a sidenote, very cool character you got there) Raven has become the equivalent to catnip to the Revine male population now? If I'm right, Naten is going to have a hard time. And he might even snap. I do love how protective he is of her. Kinda worrying about Beastboy at this point. Wonder how he is faring. Also read in the beginning that you were considering not continuing writing fanfiction? As there are still chapters after this one, I hope that decision was no more than a passing thought. The fact that this fic isn't marked as complete does worry me greatly though. I'm kinda hoping at the moment that it is indeed finished, and you just forgot to mark it as such. The last update has been long ago and I fear if it isn't finished yet, it will not be completed at all. Still, I go on reading.
Omili chapter 8 . 3/21/2014
Ui, so the sequel is up right here! Great!
You made me laugh my ass off again. I think I just fell in love with Naten's family. Though I'm a little sad to read that Raven and Naten haven't gotten back together, but maybe that will change. :-)
On a side note, Naten's obsession with Raven would be way creepy if this fic wasn't humor oriented.
Omili chapter 7 . 3/21/2014
What a lovely ending. And again very funny. Truly enjoyed this fic. Kinda curious what the chapters after this here are, but I'm going to find out soon. :-)
Would really like a sequel to this fic. Seeing more of RAvens and Natens relationship will probably be sweet and hilarious.
Loved Beastboy here. Bet he is now like Ravens very own loyal adoring puppy.
Great work on the fic.
Omili chapter 6 . 3/21/2014
Not sure how I'm feeling right now. Let's start at the beginning. I liked when Measha showed genuine concern for Raven, even though it didn't hold long. But that talk between Naten and his moter has me worried. At first I was just pissed, cause it sure as hell sounded like Nate had been lying to Raven all along and was just trying to trick her and use her until he can bring her into his realm where she is gonna be imprisoned or worse. What with his mother referring to her as a subject and all that. Yeah, I was about to abandon my inner mental support for Naten and begin rooting for Measha instead. But later on made it feel like Nate really does love Raven and maybe there is something else behind what was said between him and his mother.
I hope for the best, but I'm still kinda very angry with him.
Omili chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
I think you just killed me with this chapter. Damn am I glad that I didn't get to this one while I was still at work. I damn near peed myself from laughing so hard. Oh god, the mental pictures.
Sadly, it's way after midnight over here and I really should go to bed now. Gonna continue tomorrow.
Omili chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
Points to Naten here. That was very cute! I'm also a little happy that Raven trashed Measha, even if it is only temporary. Still don't like him much, though he is useful on occasion. I was a little surprised at the vehemence the boys displayed in denying Raven's advances. Though they all had good reasons for it, it made it seem like they found her completely unattractive or revolting. Still proud of Nate though. Next chapter will have to wait until I'm at home, near closing time now.
Omili chapter 3 . 3/20/2014
Yeah, don't like Measha much. He is kind of funny, but I don't like people that hurt Raven, so he has no chance with me. But I'm rooting for Naten anyway, so that's fine.
Now I'm curious about what Naten is though. Measha's words to him worry me a little. I hope this isn't gonna turn into one of those forbidden love themes. With the 'We can't be together because our races don't get along' story line crap. Really really hope it's not gonna turn into this. And hope the others will keep Raven save from Measha and her father.
So I'm guessing one of her emotions went haywire earlier when she was giving out wedgies? Loved how Nate reacted by the way. 'Who gave my WIFE drugs?'
Wondering what other emotions will soon take over.
Omili chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Not sure if I like Meashale. Throwing your mate into buildings and trying to choke her isn't very gentlemanly. THough I get the feeling he isn't exactly what you would call a gentleman.
On another note, this chapter was hilarious. Especially the parts with Cyborg in the beginning. When he told Raven to eat Nate and told Nate that he would help him only a little cause he likes seeing what all Raven does to him. And Naten is just one running laugh (in a good way). His comments about the sharp pointy rocks underneath the tower and admitting that he just brushed off Cyborgs warning and then after he kissed Raven and was just brained by a microwave he turns around like its nothing and asks if she blushed. Cracked me up.
Now the poor boy has passed out. I'm very curious to see what happens next with him and Raven and Raven's mate.
Omili chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Just found this story and so far I'm pleasantly surprised. I usually don't like OC stories, as those horrible original characters tend to steal the lime light away from my favourite characters (whom are the actual reason why I read fanfiction). But I don't think this will be the case with Naten. You write him really funny in a dorky, but still kinda cool way. I like his quick obsession with Raven, but do hope there is more deep feeling behind this than pure physical attraction. I love that he hid her cloaks, though he may be the worlds most horrible liar. I'm a little curious about his powers aside from being apparently indestructable. Going unward to the next chapter now. (It's a slow day at work, no one will notice. :-)
discb chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
That was fun
acrobats they tumble chapter 11 . 7/29/2012
I love this. It's so funnny. Hoping for an update.
Cosmic-lover chapter 11 . 8/17/2011
A very nice chapter, I really enjoyed it :) I also loved the ending to it.
JesiMarie93 chapter 10 . 9/10/2008
oh my god i have been ROTFLMAO all day scince i started reading this its good update soon plz.

jesika