Reviews for Timeless Faith
twin who likes to travel chapter 16 . 10/1/2014
Damn. Even though I had a feeling this would happen after the part about how the only escape route was big enough for one at a time, I wanted to be wrong. I think I left a good amount of reviews for this one.
twin who likes to travel chapter 15 . 10/1/2014
Finally, a story where Xander is called out like he should have been on the show. Even I didn't call him out as good as that in my stories. I recently e-mailed the people at Buffy The Vampire Slayer comic books. I asked if there was any way they could kill him off or make him disappear even if it's only for a short time.
twin who likes to travel chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
Wow, this is certainly a suspenseful chapter. I hope the can save them them both before they kill anyone. But you say at the beginning of every chapter of possible character death. If you honestly have to kill someone, can it be Xander? If not him, then maybe Willow I don't want to see either Faith, Buffy, Dawn, or Tara. Maybe have it be the coven in Devonshire be the ones that save them this time.
twin who likes to travel chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
Nice to see that her memories are coming back, but it doesn't look like you had Buffy tell them that they were coming back. I'm wondering what excuse you have use to figure it out, whether it was that Willow did the spell, which landed her in the hospital or the BTB decided to step in and help her, meaning Buffy.
twin who likes to travel chapter 11 . 10/1/2014
I can already guess what you're going to have happen if you have Willow actually do the spell. I'm thinking you will have that one backfire too and bring back the previous Buffy with the memories so there will be two Buffys and possibly even bring back Joyce. But I hope you don't go far. Congratulations to Faith on that bluff. But by his reactions he pretty much confirmed what Faith said was true.I/m glad we haven't heard about Xander since they did the resurrection spell. I always liked him and grew into hate before the show was done.
twin who likes to travel chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
I can understand Faith's POV when she was at Joyce's grave. And I can totally understand what it's like to feel something for someone you know you'll never have the way you want. Love can suck regardless of how much is there.
twin who likes to travel chapter 8 . 9/29/2014
I'm still waiting on the amnesia to disappear and the memories to return. I also am curious if you'll have Tara leave Willow, even if it's only for a little bit. And it would be great if Faith didn't chicken out so much and fight for Buffy like she did in the past. Just like she claimed she was going to do before that big fight with Dawn.
twin who likes to travel chapter 7 . 9/29/2014
The only things I can say in this review is how sad I feel for Faith, Buffy, and Dawn. For Faith because there's no guarantee Buffy will ever love her again as much she did before Buffy died. For Buffy because she's lost almost everything. And for Dawn because she realizes that Faith will never feel for what she feels for Buffy.
twin who likes to travel chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
I'm totally on Faith's side in this chapter. Actually, pretty much the entire story so far. I can only imagine what Dawn's reaction will be regarding the whole thing. On one hand she'll be happy she's back, but on the other she will be sad because her chance to get together with Faith just got even slimmer.
twin who likes to travel chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
I have some questions in this review. Didn't you say in the first chapter that Dawn had stolen the necklace? If she stole it, how was it buried with Buffy? I see you have seem to give Buffy amnesia. I hope it doesn't last too long. And I wonder if Dawn's crush on Faith will be revealed.
twin who likes to travel chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Well, this a good start. This is the first post "The Gift" story where Willow admitted to having a 'more than friends' crush on Buffy.
devilwanab chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Hi I've just finished reading summer of faith and really enjoyed the story . I am extremely happy that's more to the story buti can't seem to find the sequel for it .only story 1 &3 maby I'm tired cause its late and am not looking properly but is story #2 up ? If it is sorry I can't find it .
SixPerfections chapter 16 . 6/11/2013
Well, unexpected not-happily-ever-after ending. But that's not such a bad thing. It's sad, but life can be like that. Quite a series. :)
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Dude you know how to really milk that emotion from time to time. I was cringing and freaking out when Dawn confessed to Faith. Good stuff.
RandomSelection chapter 16 . 3/25/2009
I don't like your ending! Not only because it's completely unfair, but unlikely, too: Loosing Buffy a second time yould have killed Faith. Like the sdtory, though. ;-)