Reviews for Angel Eyes
Juniperbreezie chapter 20 . 6/15/2008
Good ending. I enjoyed your story.
Shkira chapter 20 . 6/15/2008
Well, I just read the entire story all the way through. I'm happy to see an author stick with and finish something after so long. The story kept me gripped until the end. I love your characterizations and light romance and little nuances. It was refreshing to read something where relationships aren't all angsty or thrown in your face. This all seemed very natural in that respect.
narakunohime chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Loved it. :3
Mayhem21 chapter 18 . 3/1/2008
Well, it seems that things are coming to a head. I'm very interested to see how things work out. I have a feeling that Nagi is responsible for the pain in Omi's head which can't mean anything good. Can't wait for more. Happy Writing ;)

FioreFloe chapter 16 . 2/10/2008
I really like your fic, the characters are just perfectly fit. and the story has an amazing plot.

what I like most is how you update this fic, it's always on the first page

well.. keep writing, I'll look forward for the next update
eMu3 chapter 15 . 2/2/2008
i am SO glad yohji and ken aren't dead...yet. seriously, the eMu thinks that they are an important part of the story and should be kept alive *nods* everyone needs a straight-man to balance out the other characters. therefore, yohji and ken are a lot less expendable than the others...(trails off into fantasy of a kill spree starting with pomme)

maybe the eMu is a little warped... ;)
Mayhem21 chapter 16 . 2/1/2008
Ok, I'm pretty sure this is bad. Hasn't poor Ken suffered enough? And is this a different Yamada Jun than the one that died in like the second episode of the series or is the presence of said Yamada Jun yet another indication that something is very wrong? And when Aya figures out what Nagi's done to Omi, Aya-chan, and Sakura-chan, well let's just say that Nagi had better be in another country otherwise I really don't see him surviving that encounter. I can't wait to see how things go from here. Happy Writing ;)

eMu3 chapter 14 . 1/31/2008 need to do your next update really, really quickly. i wanna know what happens! wah!

damn nagi's creepy. i think that's going to be included in every review henceforth, even for chapters you don't write with nagi because it can't be said enough. damn.
eMu3 chapter 13 . 1/31/2008

that chapter did not make the eMu very happy, although i have to confess shocked amusement at schuldig's state...poor confuzzled ken-ken :)

but you didn't really blow up ken and yohji did you? :( because that would make the eMu cry!

oh, and nagi is indeed one disturbed little guy.

yay for 100 reviews!
Mayhem21 chapter 14 . 1/29/2008
These last two chapters have been incredibly informative. Things are progressing in very interesting direction. I'm very curious about that explosion and Yohji is so right about Nagi being crazy. Can't wait for more. Happy Writing ;)

SanoUno chapter 14 . 1/29/2008
I am still reading. Sorry for being silent. So.. I am really curious what will Omi do. He really doesn't stand a chance with Nagi's power. The poor guy can't even go to bathroom...
Mayhem21 chapter 12 . 1/1/2008
Well, this is very interesting indeed. I'd really like to know how Nagi and Aya know one another although I do have a guess. I'm also very interested to see how Yohji's plan works. Things have gotten very interesting to say the least. I can't wait for the next update. Happy Writing ;)

eMu3 chapter 12 . 1/1/2008
loved this chappie, loved the end of it...i mean, i've been liking the fic all along, but i feel like it's starting to pick up now and get even better. yohji and ken are kinda stealing the show for me (maybe everyone else is too crazy? but i like crazy...huh...) and i'll just say it again because it needs to be said:

damn nagi is creepy.
eMu3 chapter 11 . 1/1/2008
yay! you're back. happy new year to you too!

liked that there was some action in this chapter. i always have the hardest time even planning a fight between schwarz and weiss: american comics like the x-men lead me to believe the psychics would win pretty effortlessly, unless the weiss suddenly got as good as batman or something, which i just don't see happening (they lack utility belts). anywho, the point of that was i thought you wrote a pretty good battle, even with weiss winning (once again, something that's hard for me to picture). i LOVED aya hacking at the tree and picturing schuldig at the end (even though omi left i still count the weiss as having won in battle-there was simply some messed up team dynamics screwing with the outcome). wow, aya is such an angry rainbow. the eMu approves!
eMu3 chapter 10 . 12/18/2007
pomme the beagle has to be the cutest concept possible. you know, i never realized how perfect the word potato is in reference to a beagle, my sister has a beagle, hmm...

by the way, i think it would be cute if pomme was evil, just a thought. he'd make an amazing puppy-assassin, you know dogs can be mind controlled too.

and nagi continues to make a great creepy-stalker. keep going! can't wait for the story to get really dark. and also for aya's freakout when he realizes omi's been kidnapped.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »