Reviews for Final Atonement
M.Kasshoku chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I would be happy to flame you since you asked so politely, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I like well crafted irony. I like disturbing twists. I like this fic.

So, no flames for you. Sorry.
Lizzy44 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Disturbing... _ But nice twist.
OO.Oo.oO chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
O_O That is NOT right! O_O... what tha hell were ya on when u wrote THAT?.O_o...u strange person...o_O'... wow _' Really strange...
scythe195 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
ORO! o_O Are you okay in the head...? O_o lol! just kidding! _ very ironic story! - nice!
chiisailammy chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
That, Hitomi, was awesome. LOL. You rock. The Queen of fanfiction, if I do say so myself. Oh man, you didn't just poke fun at the mary sues, you stab and watch it bleed.

fun stuff.
Leila Winters chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
Lol...how can anyone do anything but praise such a highly original work of art? I love it.

Weeeell...considering that Kaoru is damn masculine in physicality...the name fits her. Lol. (And I almost expected you to say something like, "...or of course, one has the option of combining the two names with a hyphen, Mary-Sue." Lol.)

I love how hair color is just never a factor in anime. Sometimes it's annoying, sometimes it's damn cool. Eh. I suppose if you want one, you gotta take the other.

"Sexy boyfriend." LOL! I just can't picture any boyfriend of Kaoru's being just that. It doesn't seem right...But you KNOW...you just know that Meg's gotta have a hottie boyfriend. She's gotta get one that equals her own in sultriness. _

YES! YES! I love how when people do reincarnation/modern day/AU, everyone's still Japanese. And I'm like, "What? In England? Okay..." It cracks me up. I would prefer if people just didn't specify. (The only characters in RK who are drawn to look Asian are really Aoshi, Megumi and Saitou, in my opinion.)

That's different, that you didn't have Ken call her "Kay." _ I like.

Hmm...is Kaoru actually short? I was always under the impression that she was tall...ah well. I think a lot of people write her as short anyways. It is simply a "must" that the female be shorter than the male. (unless of course, she's tomboyish, then it is acceptable for a mausoleum of a woman.)

Ah...I am in love with Irish boys...lol...now THAT'S sexy!

Hahaha...did Kaoru have dirty dreams about Ken? Or maybe about her babying him? :P Too funny.

HA! GO YAHIKO! That boy deserves his good karma. I'm glad he gets to play "big, tough, important man." (And why is it that fortune tellers always only have one eye? Is it some weird initiation test or something?)

"Lovers, reunited; the loving husband pays back his debts at last; The wife, abandoned, feasts on her husband; the son sleeps with his mother, desiring only her happiness; the teacher becomes the student, the student becomes the teacher..."

That is GREAT! I love it! So so funny...dying...

Lol, yes, I can see that Kenny would make a VERY compliant pig. Too bad he didn't turn into a cow, huh? If only he'd been Hindu...I would have loved to see Kaoru take a big, hunking bite of a burger. (LOL: Vision of a black and white cow with a little tuft of red hair on its head)

SWEET! An enjoyable read! I'm struck with how insanely funny this is...and as for lasting impressions...hmm...the image of Kenshin as a pig with not only a cross-shaped scar, but cross shaped eyes! LOL...

Thankies for writing! I was not disturbed in the least by this...which, in of itself, is pretty disturbing...lol. I will have to think on that. (And to think, I was worried about reading because I am not a K/K fan!) CIAO!
EEevee chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
I would say 'sick', but I'm laughing and choking too much. I was pointed this way by wistful-eyes because of my non-serious reincarnation fic. Parody is humor, honest! And nothing is too out of hand... I think... well, if it were I'd be in some trouble... so it's not! *tries to picture a pig like that* *nods* That's one of the more distrubing mental images I've come up with. Besides, incest in any shape and form is always a neat idea _ As for Yahiko, a teacher? Nah.
eriesalia chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
o_o
I'm a little perturbed. Well, as I don't believe in reincarnation, I guess I'm not that perturbed, but amused. This is going to have people going what the heck?
But what picture inspired you? Curious...
Maeve Riannon chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Horror indeed...But is this a one-shot? I thought it would be longer, it could get interesting indeed! When I heard the "Professor Myoujin" comment I almost cracked up..And I already figured that of Ken being Kenji, but when you came out with the pork thing...sheesh, you had the rare virtue of shocking me senseless!
A very good, and original story.
rosethorneight chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
funny...
but so disturbing.
Scary.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
I'm kinda disturbed at Kaoru with Kenji but I can kinda understand. But I'm laughing my head off as Kenshin as pork. I was kinda worried whe I read the profesy, I thought she would go cannibal.
Trupana chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Oh. My. Gosh.
XD
You did a good job playing with letters and abbreviations of names.
Hehehehehe.
Oh gosh. The thought of incest, even if it really isn't incest, since they're not really related, but still...ew.
Poor Kenshin.
Good luck with midterms!
Tru
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
i cant believe it, with kenji?
is an interesant theory.
Oryo chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Mm ... flames ... Here is some fire you can use to roast the pork! ... And here is a mini-dragon you can use to have the flames you want. I hope your are satisfied, unfortunately, it's only a baldy disguised attempt of flattery.
This was so evil and funny, and I love twisted prophecies. I came, I saw, I laughed ... and then i thought .. uh!
May inspiration of the right kind be furthermore with you!
keishiko chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
wicked. .
also smart. clever. painful. funny. horrifying. horrifyingly funny.
that'd be a damn rare pig species too...maybe a mutant?
needless to say, i like. but hey, i'm biased-you could say i got brand loyalty. .
good luck with midterms! and maybe they ain't so bad, if they make you write such... weird... wicked... stuff.
you rock, girl.