Reviews for The Griffin and the Fox
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 2/6
just to say it; when he asked who? i was amused by the thought of him saying; you know who.
NH4 chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
Bit of a small chapter, but I don't mind. The other chapters were long and filled with content! I'm loving this story, the way you bring all of the characters together, with their unique personalities. Keep up the good work! You're a pretty good writer, and I like reading your story!
niver chapter 10 . 3/21/2010
I'm greatly enjoying this story. Too bad it will probably never be updated again.
steve v chapter 10 . 9/11/2009
great job so far and I really hope that you continue writing the story as it is one of if not the best naruto harry potter crossover's I have ever read.

Steve V
Nevany chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
I just love how you keep the characters IC while putting them through an AU.

The interactions between each other are wonderful and some of the dialogues just get me laughing so hard xD

“...Sister?” Jiraiya asked, directing a suspicious glance toward Naruto. “Where’d you get a sister? Is she pretty?”

“Pervert!” Naruto accused.

“Guilty.” Jiraiya countered.

Honestly, brilliant

It's hard to find decent x-overs between these two universes, so thanks for that.
kiki chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
wow, naruto making enemies (didn't think i'd see that happen anytime soon)! such language, you'd think they're all doing their best to be disrespectful and attack everthing in sight. surprising too how hermione got some explanation, main chara or not it's none of her business who they are...
kiki chapter 3 . 4/17/2009
blah, you have some random grudge against Percy?

gota say at this point in the plot there is a lot of random chance encounters, conveniently showing the 'enemies' in a bad light and meeting potential allies...perhaps a little rushed to introduce everything & keep track or everyone at the same time.
BloodyWings66 chapter 10 . 2/12/2009
Thjis story is hilarious! but... are you ever going to update again or does it end here?
zeppelin13 chapter 10 . 10/7/2008
Please update! This is a really original take on the terribly overdone Hp/Naruto crossover. I thought it was a bit weird how you got rid of Sasuke and Naruto like that (it feels like they don't exist) but I really like the whole Naruko thing. Please continue!
Shashuko the Paisley Maiden chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
Okay, this story is genuinely interesting- I enjoy reading this!

So... is Naruko trying to seduce Hermione? Because Naruto wouldn't?

Naruko referred to herself as a 'fox'. Maybe she's got some of Kyuubi's memories...

hooray for neji and his incapability to get along well with others!

keep writing this, all right? I definitely wanna read more.
Randoh chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Something is wrong with the basic premise of the story. From the discussion at the very beginning, they are being send to Hogwarts to participate in a refresher course of sorts. They need a refresher course because the failed to notice the genjutsu being cast. Furthermore, you implied that if their basics were good enough (they didnt fall under the genjutsu), Konoha's losses would be much much much less.. since according to Ibiki, "The forces arrayed against us, with a select few, were hardly a serious threat in anything but numbers".

Do you see whats wrong with this reasoning?

Your implying that if 9 more gennin failed to fall under the genjutsu and stayed awake during the seconds after the start of the attack, then the outcome would be different. Thats just ridiculous. They were down for a minute or 2 at most. More importantly, they just gennin. The genjutsu was meant to thin the numbers down... if that particular genjutsu was so underpowered as to affect civilians and the "unworthy" gennin only, whats the point of casting it in the first place? No... that genjutsu was meant to thin down numbers up to chunnin. Thats why it was activated in the arena in the first place... because everyone would be watching.
JinchuurikiOokami chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
good story, but it gets kinda boring if its just dialogue
Wolf's Mistress chapter 10 . 5/21/2008
I love it! it is absulutly geinious! oh and my faverite comments of the whole story would be when Naruko said, "because foxes eat snakes"
Devil Hinata chapter 10 . 4/27/2008
Hmm.. I'm confused. Is Naruko just going to be the only one focused on now? Or is Naruto coming soon?
pamellka chapter 10 . 4/18/2008
Hey!Love the story,but won't you...continue it?