Reviews for Put A Smile On
CielFury chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
BAHAHA brilliant! Squall would do that.
X840321 chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Nice. Squall remains a hero for the people. ;)
Jessemay chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Man, I am so happy you decided to upload that. That was hillarious and a great idea. Putting Squall and a clown together. Genius. it was great, especially the part when Squall punches him and the clown gets all serious and he's like don't make me hurt you. Brilliant.
Shadow The Ninja Kitten chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
This was too funny!Was Ronald still smiling after he hit the wall?LOL
SashikiNoneko chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
LoL! This is hilarious! Superb funny! _ You go Squall! Beat the crap outta him! Mwahahaha, nice fic! eally funny! *Shows her wide smile*
PinkAngel19 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
lmao, that was so awsome and so funny. excellent job. i played final fantasy 8 so i loved the way you put it together.
Yuffie Ninja chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
YEAH! GO SQUALL! This is so funny! LOL. Squall punched Ronald, lol.
Lil-Sky-chan chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
LoL I thought that was very hilarious now everytime I see a comercial with ronald in it I'm probably going to think about Squall punching Ronald.
The Vicker chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
LoL. Cute...! Teehee!
Konwalia chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Man, that was hiliarious! _ Great idea, anyway! Thanks for sharing!
Minkachan chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Yay! _ I love it! Especially this line: ""Don't. Make. Me. Hurt. You. Squall." The clown said, still smiling."
Keep writing!
(By the way, I posted that comment... .;)
enIIgma-chan chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
LOL This is hilarious , that Ronald guy can be quite annoying. Yea Squall, you show him not too miss with him :3 ( And the customers rejoice ) priceless .
Quisty878 chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Random, but I did like it. I love the image of Squall punching out Ronald. I've always wanted to!
HiddenPortrait chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
omg that is a pissa! well i loved itr! I just bought ff8 but all my friends love it and i already know about squall and zell...i can see zell fitting in really well...
any way its great!