Reviews for Peter Pants and Captain Fag
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Did you happen to know that "fly away" is Japanese slang for an orgasm?
lackofreason chapter 2 . 8/23/2008
I must have read this story at least ten times, and I only this time around noticed the 'posing somdomite' reference. I now feel like an idiot for not having seen it before, but Best Reference Ever, so well done! (I mean, the rest is also fantastic, that just happened to stand out this read-through.)
The Sleeping Creature chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
Heehee, great story.
angela chapter 6 . 6/23/2005
That was kinky. And in a way truthful to the movie. It's also positively hilarious. I love this story.
Grenadine chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
This is fabulous

Murphy chapter 6 . 2/5/2005
OMG! That was so funny! I loved it.

I just kept saying, "oh yeah, that could have been taken that way" and then I laughed my butt off.

I loved how things or people just appeared out of nowhere. Hilarious, truely hilarious.

Long live Peter Pants!
Jennibelle chapter 6 . 11/27/2004
YES that was awesome...So wonderfully time consuming and delectible at the same time. A!
Doc M chapter 6 . 11/25/2004
Duchess? More like Goddess!

This is warped, twisted, kinky...

And utterly hilarious!

love,

Doc M
Kayti Summers chapter 2 . 8/21/2004
"John: "Great. We're the Ron Weasleys of Peter Pan. Fantastic." " O_O I will NEVER stop laughing.
vanishingact chapter 6 . 7/13/2004
o_O... that was alarmingly good! _ ::glomp:: wonderous story, my dear! love your work!
Syndromia chapter 2 . 7/4/2004
I am greatly disturbed! Hince I will read more disturbingly funny story.
Syndromia chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Does the randomness ever stop? This is just as good as your Patriot one.
Tallemera Rane chapter 6 . 6/28/2004
That was great. I laughed soo hard! "mainly shrubbery-related, idea." Shrubbery..I love Monty Python. :-D Well, hope to see more writing soon! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who was disturbed by Smee..
ShadowMecha chapter 6 . 6/27/2004
Snerf snerf. That was SUCH a trip.
vaderlover69 chapter 6 . 6/27/2004
Quite possibly the funniest fanfic ever.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »