Reviews for Obsession
Mystic Angel 007 chapter 7 . 4/11/2011
I like this story, nice work.
PinkAngel17 chapter 7 . 10/4/2010
Really great story so far! I know it's been awhile since it was updated, but I really hope you finish it. I'd so love to read more of it! :)
Midnight chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
Wow, this is such a great story! It's so intense and Declan and Miranda are so great together :) I love how you describe everything, it's like I can see it all in my head when I'm reading, just like if I was watching an episode on tv.

Also - I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I just wanted to let you know that your English is very good, and aside from a few errors, I find that your writing is much better than most on this site. You should be proud!
skiesofviolet chapter 7 . 7/15/2007
It looks like you won't be finishing this story, but I thought I'd tell you anyway that I really like what you've written here. The plot flows well, and the reactions of the characters are very realistic and true to their personalities. There are a few grammatical errors here and there, such as writing this:

"'What are you doing here?' She asks suspiciously at him."

instead of something like this:

"What are you doing here?" she asks him suspiciously. Note the lower-case 's' on the word 'she' and the wording to make the sentence phrasing a little less awkward. Considering that English is not your first language, I would say that you did a great job with this story. If you have no plans to finish this story, then great job on what you wrote. If you do plan on finishing this eventually, I will definitely keep an eye out for it.

Sunny
AJeff chapter 6 . 12/30/2006
Hi! I read this story all over again. I just love it. Are you planning on completing this? I really hope so. Please? Begging, here. Thanks!
oel chapter 7 . 11/3/2006
Love this Story, please update soon
LackOfVitalEnthusiasm LOVE chapter 7 . 7/16/2006
wow! Just wow! I've started watching the reruns of mysterious ways and love them. Your story captures the charactors so well! And I just can't wait to read the rest of the story. Please please please finish it!
AJeff chapter 7 . 10/18/2005
Please continue. Love Declan/Miranda fics.
peeka.boo chapter 7 . 8/5/2005
great chappie! i love this fic! now, please, GO WRITE MORE!

xoxo,

?
baileymag chapter 3 . 5/25/2005
This is an amazingly good-and very creepy-story! I love how you've kept everyone (Miranda, Declan, Peggy) in character and made Trevon frighteningly real. I think you have some great ideas and you're plot-weaving is wonderful. There are some grammar mistakes (For example, what do you mean when you say Miranda is "attent"?), but I really respect and admire that you are writing a story in a language that isn't your native tongue!

Actually, if you'd ever like someone to "grammar-check" your stories, feel free to e-mail me at britcoup Please continue writing!
siliven chapter 7 . 5/13/2005
aw, I'm loving it! please! I bag you! please finish this story! Don't abanoned it!
AccountKiller9 chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
Just a word while reading your excellent fic: I think Miranda has a cell phone. In "Spike", when she and Declan are looking for the guy's cell phone, she's checking with another one (hers?) if one can call from the place, then later she uses a different cell phone to check (which leads me to think that the first one was hers).
yop yop chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
That's scary! And that's good. Go on!
Pasifae chapter 6 . 11/13/2004
Wow! I absolutely loved your story! Please, please, pretty please, tell me that's not the end of it! Can't you make one more chapter please? I think you are one of the best fanfiction writers Ive ever read, youve portraid the characters really, really well. But I think youshould know that Declan lives un a house, not an apartment. Anyway, other than that, your story is great. Please, reconsider it and write one more chapter!

Bye,

Pasifae

P.D. I apologize for any mistakes, English is not my first language :)
ungu-petite chapter 5 . 10/6/2004
pls updated soon. i hate to read a story that doesn't have the ending yet. especially the "creepy" one like urs. makes me wondering.