Reviews for The Armor of Vader
Reikson chapter 21 . 10/2/2013
Maybe you should try Earth's involvement with the Yuuzhan Vong invasion, 25 years after the Battle of Yavin.
MuggleCreator chapter 21 . 7/4/2012
Love this stuff. Glad you set Luke up with *someone*. Full circle indeed.
Nice ending...love it when an author implies a mentioned book or story is the other story written by them.
MadameJelly chapter 21 . 4/2/2010
Recently I was looking through all of the old fanfics I'd adored that were on my account. Just today I finished reading The Eye of the Storm and The Armor of Vader. Both are amazing works. I just wanted to say how much I adored these stories, as you did a fantastic job with them. :)
NouvelleNouveau chapter 21 . 2/2/2010
Love the ending the most. Awesome story, just like number one. Great job!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 6 . 4/28/2009
Good chapter! I like the mingling of the races there.

Celebwen Telcontar chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
Naomi sounds so adorable... And I don't think the naming issue is going to go over well...

Nevervana chapter 21 . 3/24/2009
there are no words to describe the sheer unadulterated awesomeness of this story. for one thing, you finished it, on fanfic a happy rarity in and of itself. for another, it ended well - everything came full circle, and tied together beutifully. and finally...thank you. so much. you have no idea how long i've been waiting for something truly fantastic to come of an Earth/Star Wars crossover. you have made me a very happy shut-in *bows*
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 11 . 2/28/2009
And now he meets the Dragon. What's going to happen here?

Celebwen Telcontar chapter 5 . 2/27/2009
Uh-oh...

Isis the Sphinx chapter 21 . 1/12/2009
I believe that my review proves that I am reading this. I find myself enjoying these stories, even as they all end relatively happily. I've noticed I prefer stories that have a darker ending, but this fits pretty well. Keep writing!
SSC chapter 21 . 12/6/2008
Yes, someone is reading this. Someone has spend the last few days reading nothing else but your fics - and thoroughly enjoying them.

I have only a passing acquintance with Star Wars, but I enjoyed your Harry Potter crossover so much I started reading your other fanfic. And now I'm afraid I'm hooked. Stang.

Thank you for your fics - you've got at least one fan cheering you on!
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 20 . 10/6/2008
*Thank you Zorn!* Wonderful idea there! Beautiful story, by the way, and I certainly love your writing style! You should go commercial!

Phygmalion chapter 21 . 9/1/2008
This was so good! I have never enjoyed a fanfic of this type as much as I did this one! Keep up the great work!
killing u with umbrellas chapter 21 . 6/3/2008
i loved it.
Snake of Medusa chapter 21 . 4/18/2007
Once again, an amazing story!

It's about d*mn time Mothma got replaced-she was a litle too blind in regards to the Dark Jedi. Also, a maskless Anakin that's not looking like a pickled egg is a Good Thing.

Can't wait to red more of your stories!