Reviews for Why Don't You Stay?
spinster cat lady chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
You should add more to the story!
NoahIrene chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I LOVE IT!

PLEASE CONTINUE!
IAmLesboSoDealWithIt chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
um
Ginz.x chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Wow!

I really do like this, please, continue!

I'm working my way along all your stories, I'm extremely glad there is someone who loves SSHG so much, and writes such good fics!

Please, continue! :D

x
Michelle chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
God, I love this song! Thanks for writing on it. I enjoyed this tremendously.
Bellegeste chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Have just dipped in to a couple of your shorter fics - they're like a warm bath of wishful thinking: not the stuffed-shirt, honorable Snape as I portray him, but rather the passionate, tender man that I would wish him to be. OC, but so what? Beautifully written.
anonymous chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
You really should continue this story. It has so much potential.
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
I think its a great story. A little light lemon would be good but so would just continuing the story. Do the "boys" even care if she is with Severus? Maybe have Dumbledore offer her a job? Lots of places to go with this. Hope to see more soon.
Grey chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
Hell yeah, continue! Love your writing style... and it would be wonderful to see all the ups and downs that could happen with this storyline. A simple beginning doesn't have to mean a simple end... very enjoyable! :)
xmaverickf14x chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Yes you should continue its pretty good. I also want to see how this is going to go. will they find Romance? Will Harry suddenly have feelings for hermione? and if so what will happen when he finds out what Snape and hermione has done?
Great story I hope you continue it :-D
Not an active user chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
I like it, a bit cliche, but theres something
about a nice meloncholy drunk funk that really
suits your writing style (and my current mood).
Lets see what you do with the morning after hm.
adnarel chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
never wrote lemons? go all the way! you've got it in you!
Shellfish chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
It's not so unrealistic as you think. I've been offered the same thing.
llGeekGoddessll chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
actually I believe you can go beyond lemons...what an interesting premise for a story...I know Hermione does not seem like the type to get hung up on a guy who doesn't love her back...she is more of the before she even realized it she is in love...I would like to see this story developed into a multi chapter study of 2 lonely people discovering each other. Great job on a first chapter.
elvencherry07 chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
Wow, cute. Unrequited love totally sucks... Nice descriptions and everything.