Reviews for Broken Destiny

Saiya

Michela

Akira

Koto

Please use at least the first name its my character if you are going to use any of them email me at the email on my page please
Sidthe chapter 7 . 3/29/2005
okay that was a little wierd but good what were they having a party while she was unconcious
Sidthe chapter 4 . 3/29/2005
oh that was so sad talk about a tear jerker
float-and-sting chapter 9 . 3/24/2005
God I'm an idiot! Frogot what type of demon. She is a wolf lil demon with wolf grya ears on top of head nothing more and part fire...K thanks
float-and-sting chapter 10 . 3/24/2005
Neya! I hope this isn't to late to submit ,but it probably is -.-. Um can I be in your new story pwwease! Okay well my charcters name is Kaho ,but she is only in highschool because hs e is wicked smart ,but she is 13. Type um well I don't know what to well she is a tomboy action type firey temper ,but sweet kind of girl. Um she has short brown hair and gray eyes with a tint of mom use to be a spirit detective for Konema and one misson fell in love with a demon. They had a half demon the father killed the mother for revenge of kiling is fellow conrads. He abused Kaho for being a half demon. She was saved my Yusuke in a misson and..now lives with him. Um I would like her to be in love with someone ,but I don't know who. I think you could say be in love with Rinkuu. I htought it would add a lot of humor if u had to young kids having no ideas about love what so ever. Plus there at the age...Um yeah Ja Ne ,but please consider PUTTING Kaho in ur story much would be obliged!
ToCOrNot 77 chapter 10 . 3/16/2005
ooh. pleeze make a sequal i really want 1. i luv your story. ive been reading it 4 a while. anyway, im glad that ur gonna continue this story because i know i like it. well, i always like stuff with the gangs kids in it but i really dont know any good names for their kids. theres always misako or somthin like that for girls, but i dont know any good boys names. anyway bye great fic :)
Perotica chapter 10 . 12/19/2004
Definitly make a sequal. Ths story is just too good to not have one.

oh and PLEASE HURRY WITH NEXT CHAP.
WildMomo24 chapter 10 . 12/11/2004
how about Kaori for the girl and Shinji for the boy?
Mey chapter 9 . 12/1/2004
Hey! Your story is great! Kip up yhe good work!

I will love to be peared (thats wrong, i now, but you understand) with, Hiei of course.

Thanks! And kip writing!

Mey
dotus dotus dotus chapter 10 . 11/13/2004
DAMMIT PUT THE LEMON UP! oo;; Yeah, I think that's how you should end it, with one big-ass sex scene, then go onto when Hiei's a paronoid father & Satsuma's the typical soccer mom. Just an idea! Can't wait till you update. OH! And I loved the comment about Maury, that's mah show.
dotus dotus dotus chapter 8 . 11/13/2004
That was like an episode of Jerry Springer...hiliarious! XD
dotus dotus dotus chapter 7 . 11/13/2004
Aw...how sad. *sniffle sniffle*
dotus dotus dotus chapter 5 . 11/13/2004
XD That was hilarious! I want a shirt like Satsuma had!
dotus dotus dotus chapter 4 . 11/13/2004