Reviews for Contending with Shadows
RobinLover22 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Wow, this is really good! The straightjacket part made me a little sad, though. Keep up the great work!
ShadowCatAlex chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
The straightjacket killed me. No.
Mr. Hood chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I like this story a lot, despite crying for an obscenely long time because of it.
Lynphea chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Hey man! It's 10 years later I think your gone!
Angsty Magee chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I cried. This story is 10 years old and the writing still holds up. Bravo.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
nice fanfic. dark and disturbing
Kc chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Great FanFic. I'm a huge Batman fan, and the DC Tim Drake was my favorite version of Robin. I was bothered by what they did to his character in Batman Beyond, so thanks for the sense of closure and that feeling that everything turned out ok.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
So the Joker has turned him into Two-Face, eh?

LOL
Abaddonite0345 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
A dark tale with a slithering, irresistible energy. You're ruthless anti-climax was heartbreaking but powerful...it sticks with you.

M.
Kathryn Glover chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Wow this is very good. I loved the Joker's comments inside Tim's head.
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Gi-i-i-i-i-i-irl! That was creepy and haunting and downright up there with the movie. Oy vey!
smile7499 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Every single Tim post RotJ just kills me more than anything else. It's such devestation, and I think you really showed that here, showed Tim's lucid moments and his deranged ones. Horrifying and excellent.
CocoaMoo Vamp chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
...WOW... [this was one of THE best fanfics I've ever read!...]

-Keep up your GREAT, masterful work!
Phantasm chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
WOW!

Once again you amaze me with your brilliant writing skills and excellent grasp on the Batman characters.

Please write more Batman stuff!
YT1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
Woo-yeah! This was nice and dark and Batman-y. Even though it wasn't exactly Batman Beyond, I guess you couldn't put it in BtAS either, for obvious reasons...but it's a satisfying prequel, or coda, or whatever-you-will, to RotJ.