Reviews for Bat's Girl
Jamesfreakinbond chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This is really good! We need way more Dana/terry fics out there
Harlequin Love chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
You brought Dana to life in this! She seemed so flat, or at least unexplored, in the cartoon that I had trouble liking her much. But this! It kind of reflects how normal she is in this future but how much she isn't because she loves Terry. The thing with the hand being palm up symbolizes so much, it was beautifully done. The hand embodying what Dana loves about Terry and how in the face of such a terrifying figure in the Batman, it is still there and it is still Terry.
darklace15 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
This was such a moving depiction of Dana and Terry's relationship. My favorite part was how she noticed-just by the way the both reach out, palm up. And the added tech-speak was great. :D
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Good fic. He has no clue.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
emotional and compelling! i loved it!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I love the descriptions of Terry. Well done with the fic.
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Haven't ever really had much sympathy for Dana. Not sure why. But this was a nice picture of her side of the story. Made me think for a minute.
IronRaven chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
With what we know now, it makes this work stronger.

You have a very fine style, the marks of a storyteller.
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
It's definitely never easy sitting on the sidelines. Especially when you're in love with a guy who almost has a split-personality. :P Very intriguing look at a very under-used character in BB fandom.
CocoaMoo Vamp chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
{gapes/falls out of chair...} I...LOVE...THIS...FANFIC!

You did such a great jo on this! [I can see all of ths happening, and I love it! -lol-...For some reason, I've always really liked the animated series for BATMAN, so of course, I love BATMAN Beyond, too. -lol-. ...]

Anywho; keep up the great work! (You're very talented!)

{Adds to fav story-list, and author list }
Dagon ng Likha chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
I love how you portray Dana; she's not the shallow person normally found in these fanfics. Maybe a sequel? Hugs
VeltaIO chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Very well done. Thanks, I'm not good at putting down reasons for why I think a particular story is good but in this case all I can say is you made me really believe that these could be Dana's thoughts.
neosun7 chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
That was a great story! I always thought that she knew about Terry! Great job! _

-Neosun7
Clayr chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
*Most* excellent. You write wonderful stories.
Ringo Pan chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
wow..! that was really an amazing story! the way you've written it is a good way of expressing Dana with a cool way of connecting Batman and Terry by showing that they're both gentlemen! I really enjoyed reading this story! )