Reviews for Thirteen Hours
nashy ville chapter 1 . 5/6
Jesus loves u the bible tells u so if u only look john 3:16 romans10:8-10 1611 KJV praying 4 u in Jesus' name amen...
y chapter 1 . 3/2
Jesus loves u the bible tells u so if u only look john 3:16 romans 10:8-10 1611 KJV praying 4 u in Jesus' name 4 his sake amen . ?frefufi
DickluvBabs4ever chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Quite good not bad! Keep it up!
Jira chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
KrystinaSky chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Well written, deffinetely held my attention!
Loonytune crazy chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
That was a good bitgirl and nightwing story
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
wOOt! I liked this. I could so see it as an eppy, even a two parter along with the real episode...egads, woman. You did a bang up job on this.
digi-gal-rox chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
wow! really good story! i really enjoyed the conflict between dick and babs, during their conversations :P.
Phantasm chapter 1 . 2/26/2005

This is all a babs/dick fan could ask writing!Great characterization and !PLEASE!Write more Dick/Babs!
Ry chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
A note for future reference: Gotham is actually off the coast of New Jersey (according to the Daily Planet Guide to Gotham City). Yes, I am aware of Lady Gotham (i.e. Statue of Liberty), but DC had decided to make all of the cities fictional (unlike Marvel) and, to make things fair, no one could be New York City.
anonymous5 chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
great story you are one of the best Batman fic writers out there in my opinion!
Kaista Miher chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
I read this a *long* time ago. I *think* it was on a Titan's site, but I could (most likely) be wrong. Anyway, it was when I first got into DC-related stories, and I *loved* it! Keep writing, and keep copies of your work. You'll never know when you can use all the little snippets that come up in 'the process' (speaking from experience, some of my best scenes were inspired this way). Not that you need *my* advice.)
Nancy Brown chapter 1 . 2/17/2001
Okay, so I should have read this a year ago. This story was excellent, as per your usual. The Dick-Babs interaction was perfect, considering the series timing and the story-timeline. Ra's rocked. :) Well, the whole story rocked, but as you can see from the other reviews, everyone else already seems to know that.
Gridmaster chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
nice. like the action, and the lovely twist
Bart chapter 1 . 1/30/2001
Well written adventure story! Thanks!