Reviews for The Summer of Her Discontent
fido02 chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
M-O-R-E
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
More praise for you, CE! This was excellent. I loved the Batman animated series. It was the best, even now, it stands the test of time. And its continuity flows better than most of the stories out there. You done good.
Crazy 4 A Reason chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
cute story, i totally love it!

Crazy 4 a Reason
Phantasm chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
A beautifully crafted piece of work. Poignant and tugs at the voice is amazingly true to Barb's character. Perfection would be an understatement.

I NEED another Dick/Babs story from you!

Seriously, PLEASE write more stories of this nature!
Liz Wyatt chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
I love this story so much. I read the "trilogy" thing on the other site with this and I still can't get enough. I love your style of writing. This is one of the best Batgirl focussed stories out there. Good Job! LOv your fics.
~~LW~~
Neptune47 chapter 1 . 11/29/2003
I think I've reviewed this before, but I reread it and am going to review it again. This is probably the best TAS story I've read. You're writing style rocks, and your characters have depth. It was a pleasure reading, and I hope you are still writing.
Nix Entente chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
*nods* This was very good. Excellent writing, and true to the Batman style. Wonderful storyline, perfect balance between plot and detail. Ten out of ten.
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Wow, this was good. I'm too tired to think of a creative review, but I really did like this. See, I'm not the only person who thinks Barabara and Dick make a cute couple.
Bobcat Moran chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Phenomenal job with characterization. I wish I had something a bit more in depth to say, but the words just aren't coming. I remember reading some of your "Gargoyles" stuff long ago and far away and I was impressed enough with that to have gone ahead and clicked on this story just based on seeing "Constance Eilonwy" as the author. This was a really pleasant suprise, stumbling on this.
Alexandra Spar chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
BEAUTIFUL!

Please write more. Please.
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
Oh wow, I like this story! Rich vocabulary, detailed scenes and the characters had such depth! Oh, waaa! I missed Boy Wonder! He and Batgirl are such a good couple and ...it just seems so much better and happier with the whole Bat family (here's a riddle for you: What do you call a family of bats? If you know, please tell me!). I really like your style of writing and I hope you will continue to write. Much appreciation and praise,

Hugs, kisses and sweet *day*dreams ~ Aldrean Treu Peri, Neo-Moon Guardian ~

See you, Space Cowboy!
Lynderia chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
Very nice reflection of the characters.
Calico chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
That was an exceptionally good piece of work for any genre, but an especially good Batman story. The characters were great and the action scenes kicked butt. Bravo!
anonymous5 chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
*WOW* excellent story! You are great at describing the characters and the scenes, it is like the people are real. And Batman letting the walls down was totally unexpected. I enjoy this story every time I read it!
nadia chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
Like always, another award-winning story. Absolutely loved it.