Reviews for 20 20
momiji-k chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Fantastic imagery! I love all the details and insight into the characters. You have a wonderful writing style that flows very well and comes off professionally. It is nice to go back and read these fics that were written so long ago. One does not find fics such as these any more.
Ruingaraf chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Wow. Good job on writign Manga!Hawkeye.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
Beautifully Written
Isee chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Very nice. I like the tone, very precise and matter-of-fact, much like Riza's personality.
Kirstian chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Oh, dear. So very well written. A wonderful study of a character usually shoved aside. And you've got great style and a knack for words, too. Great work, please keep writing!
itako chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
I can't explain how happy I feel to read this fic. It's written in a very engaging style and immediately I had to go to the finish. I like how you smooth out the edges, tending to the little bits with Hawkeye notices in her daily life. I hope you'll continue writing another FMA fanfic. I'm looking forward to it!
Tankred chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Liza Hawkeye I think is easily one of the characters in the whole series that I respect the most.
bloodyknight85 chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
'The Study of Riza Hawkeye... She's a remarkable female officer, do you agree? Strong, disciplined and responsible... She would be a better leader than Roy Mustang. But there's one single problem... Obedience begets foolishness. I wonder how she is going to feel when Roy is merely using her for his own needs. What if something else grow between them that she could not let go? We will see about this.'
Keep up the good work, man... Nice preentation on Riza's personality. Update sooN!