Reviews for She Don't Dream for Me
Bee chapter 22 . 3/28
I love it so. Great story
francis17pr chapter 22 . 2/19
I love it. You should make a sequel
ArtsyReader chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
I was thinking making this a brucas could also be a good option. Not that i dont like this. You made me fall for brathan pairing and made it as realistic as possible,I loved that its something most writers fail to do i was wondering if you could give another climax to this fic which has brathan friendship and flirtations but turns into a brucas? How about it? Just a thought that crossed my mind. Would love to know your view :):):) And yes This fic is on the top of my recommendation list:D. Its super you post more of your work.
BL-CS chapter 22 . 3/25/2013
Ugh. Beautiful. Can't believe I just saw this now!
FaithDeanLove chapter 22 . 9/13/2010
this was like mmy second time reading it, and it was still awesome. it was kinda weird though, becasue towards the middlish part i kept thinking, "remember she's pregnant right" becasue her and nathan and all that drama its like it was put to the backburner. i love strong take no crap brooke. i hate how lucas and peyton seem to get off easy by brooke in the show sometimes
sparklinglemonade chapter 22 . 8/12/2010
I just read this whole story in like an hour, and I literally have never ever read a brathan story before. I loved it immensely. I. LOVED. IT. I realize you wrote this in 2005 & all, but I'm still lovin it.

loving. it.
soulstealer247 chapter 22 . 6/26/2010
Nice follow through
soulstealer247 chapter 20 . 6/26/2010
I'm actually really glad that she did do it. Regardless of me being in favor of it or not, I feel like these stories always have that happy ever after ending in regards to teen pregnancies, which realistically isn't going to happen that often. This is the first fic I've read that's had an abortion, at best others have a "convenient" accident. For a second I actually thought that you were going to make the entire scene her day dreaming about what would happen if she went through with it. This is kind of a rant but I'm glad that this story provided a model for something different.
SarahScott chapter 22 . 4/6/2010
love this story! congrats!

gigga chapter 20 . 3/13/2010
This started off being a really enjoyable story but after she actually went through with the abortion it was honestly hard for me to read anymore. I got to where Nathan showed up and that was it, I just stopped reading. I'm sure the rest turns out great and your writing has been pretty much flawless. I enjoyed reading up to this point and wish I had actually gotten able to actually see her and Nathan together since it has been so drawn out. I noticed there's on two chapters left anyways so by the time they finally really get together, it'll be over with anyways. Again, great writing but I couldn't stomach to read it after that point.
gigga chapter 19 . 3/13/2010
I really hope Brooke does not go through with this abortion. I know the story is already finished so my opinions probably don't matter much but I really feel like it would cheapen who her character is. i absolutely believe Brooke Davis, in character, would never kill her unborn child.
gigga chapter 18 . 3/13/2010
This is such a good story but it's making me so mad right now. Why doesn't she just tell Nathan what she's doing and why didn't he let her explain?
gigga chapter 17 . 3/13/2010
Ugh, I really wish she'd stop pushing Nathan away.
gigga chapter 16 . 3/13/2010
Aww, I absolutely loved this chapter. I really enjoyed the Brooke/Peyton conversation as well as the Brooke/Lucas one. And I loved the end...It was so sweet how Nathan came to her house and told her it was her that he wanted and that he's "Fixed things." Incidentally I was listening to Cold Play's Fix me when I got to that part and it just made reading that moment all the better. Great chapter. I do wonder though if the pregnancy will be mentioned and if Brooke will change her mind? Will Nathan end Up being the "surrogate" father to Brooke's kid the way Keith was to Karen and Lucas?
gigga chapter 13 . 3/13/2010
So I love, love, love this chapter. It was so intense there with the last conversation between Brooke and Nathan and then her deciding whether or not to go into his room. Can't wait to read the next part... of to do that now.