Reviews for Remember Me
captainkyburz chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Awww :"""( Sad, but I loved it. The emotions were written very well. Beautiful.
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
SOOOOOO SAAAAAAAAD! :( I like it though! *faves*
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
What song is that and who sings it?
DeanWinchesterLove2119 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow, that was frickin' AMAZING! You NEED to continue it! Pleeaaaseeeee? Seriously, you have serious talent in writing Lord Of The Rings fanfictions!
Ero-Chibi-Chan chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Are you making a sequel?

Ja Ne!
TheologyDiscography chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
~shakes head~ how awful of you. that was cruel. to both of them, but mostly to legolas.
timme chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
i would like for this to continue, but i'm very glad you didn't have them depart as "friends." so many people do that, it's ridiculous. honestly, "you screwed me over, broke my heart, etc., but one nice conversation and i understand, it's all good". please. hurts don't go away like that, not when it was truly love to begin with.
ForeverShallNatureThrive chapter 1 . 2/4/2009
Wow... Beautiful! I absolutely loved it! Please write a sequel or a second chapter if it's not too much bother! I'm crying over here... Possibly the best angsty fanfic I've ever read!
Dukki-chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
that was so sad! poor Legolas...

great writing!
Fire-Ember-Leigh chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
I demand that there be a next chapter installed where aragorn goes after him and they at least depart as friends, because that was just way too sad! the last line makes aragorn look like a idiot for not realizing just how much legolas is giving up for him. Great story, update soon.
Iraelys chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I think you should write a sequel where they get back together again or something. Or just a sequel. I wanna read more of this story... T_T

If you couldn't tell, I loved it. _
IshizuWolfRider chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Oh my Goddess. That is so sad! Does it just end right there? do they ever make up their friendship, even if they cannot be together as lovers? i cannot bear the thought that they just live full of pain and grief for the rest of their lives. I think you should continue. this doesn't sound like it's over yet.
diav chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
BEAUTIFUL! I love it, Steph! XD
darkangel333 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Oh my god...

That was so, so so beautiful.

I love the way you write. Amazing story.
darksaphire chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
"ignorance is bliss" or so is said by so many past and present. I believe in it whole heartedly. I think this story deserves a sequal. Do create one. I will gladly support u doing of one.