Reviews for Jedi Harris
Esmereilda chapter 28 . 2/28
we just found our sith master and apprentice
You are not making O'Neil of all people force sensitive, are you?
Also nice touch on letting Lindsey get an earlier go at his redemption arc... Maybe.
Very nice last lines.
Long, very, well done chapter.
Mayhap even too long, there were multiple points 2here it could have been split without problems.
No, you're not.
You are not making Lilah fricking Morgan a proto Sith!
Uh oh...
That's not good...

And that's an understatement. Also, more crossovering with the sgc?
Stargate Crossover, it never fails to be hilarious ;)
And uh shit.

0oor Anya, and also poor cord, given Xander and her never got together in this reality.

Also Lightnsabers, armor piercing since 10000bby.
Even if it's a dozen years late, I thought I'd use the halfway point to say: this is a good story.
CharlemagneFF chapter 19 . 12/15/2017
"White, no sugar please." Shouldn't this be black, since, ya' know, it's coffee?
shubhendu dutta chapter 8 . 12/11/2017
This is a very very well written story.
vmage2 chapter 3 . 9/18/2017
I am pretty sure the main spoken language of Star Wars is Basic and the written language is Aurabesh.
Marvelmyra chapter 3 . 7/5/2017
The care and PREPARATION of a Jedi. I think most males can propagate just fine without instructions. the Kama Sutra not with standing ( I mean who could even manage all that weirdness ? )
Marvelmyra chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
Why would becoming a Jedi, Not a Master mind you but an ordinary force sensitive be a problem for him.? After all Xan-man does live in top of a Hellmouth ! This can be a help right.?
Prince Chrom chapter 21 . 5/11/2017
If you have John Constantine in this universe Death would be both female and up to date on slang.
1,061 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »