Reviews for Jedi Harris
Mojtaba13 chapter 7 . 6/12
you really need to stop using the binary bullshit ideology concerning the force. it jas literally become idiot ball which prevents xander from affecting canon and in turn making it easier for you to copy a story instead of writing your own. not to mention that the whole black and white view of the force makes no sense.
Mojtaba13 chapter 5 . 6/12
so the angsty weak jedi thinks about the balance of angelus/angel but doesnt stop to think about th3 unbalance and frankly sith like action of ripping a soul out of heaven/afterlife and sticking it inside a body thr soul has to share with a vampire demon.
Anna the Lynx chapter 9 . 6/1
About your gem choices: this chapter has inspired me to give you an impromptu gemology lecture, as it's a hobby of mine and it's been bugging me. Beryl (emeralds are a specific green variety of this) is significantly softer than corundum (gem-quality red is ruby, every other color is sapphire). Corundum in turn is softer than diamond, which also comes in a variety of colors. Spinel is often mistaken for corundum, as it has a similar hardness and is often red or blue. If you consider emeralds (and thus, other beryls) tough enough for use in lightsabers, then your color and gem choices are less limited than this chapter seems to imply.

(Please take this as a compliment, if I didn't like your writing, then I wouldn't bother telling you stuff)
Amanthya chapter 1 . 4/5
Read a couple other similar fics, got bored, and came back to re-read this while awaiting an update on the sequel because the quality of this fic is so much better than the others. I appreciate that even more now.
Amanthya chapter 28 . 3/9
I did not expect to like this so much, but I did. I'm very impressed with how well you wove your plot-threads together and touch on but altered canon. *applauds*
Amanthya chapter 1 . 3/9
First thought was - oh noes! How will they get the rocket launcher without Army-Xander?!

But second thought was hahahahaha! weird-awesome...

So I will be continuing onto the next chapter. : )
shugokage chapter 28 . 1/29
A truly very cool story with tons of potential it is sad to see it incomplete but great job!
GenetiX23 chapter 14 . 1/1
Holy shit, that's great.
GenetiX23 chapter 1 . 1/1
Oh boy.
Vilkath chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
I know Xander isn't some kind of super jedi yet, heck he's not even up to canon fodder jedi levels from the movies. Yet I am rather disappointed that the end result of all his changes is nothing really changed. Giles still got kidnapped, Kendra still died, Angel still went to hell etc.

Au stories that just end up following canon like nothing happened are always very frustrating. I am sure things will eventually change, but so far it's seven chapters into the story with the end result being, no changes to normal events.
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Amazing. Stunning. Awesome. I just can't say how much I've enjoyed this crossover. You've done a masterful job of blending the Force with the Buffy world. This story has been an absolute treat to read, and I have no doubt I will read it again...after I read the even longer sequel! Great job!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 28 . 2/12/2014
Fantastic story
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
Great chapter, I'm glad you're introducing Doyle.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Interesting start
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Wonderful piece, I had to download it so I couldn't give you my thoughts as I read it, but definitely a favorite.
1,038 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »