Reviews for Jedi Harris
shugokage chapter 28 . 1/29
A truly very cool story with tons of potential it is sad to see it incomplete but great job!
GenetiX23 chapter 14 . 1/1
Holy shit, that's great.
GenetiX23 chapter 1 . 1/1
Oh boy.
Vilkath chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
I know Xander isn't some kind of super jedi yet, heck he's not even up to canon fodder jedi levels from the movies. Yet I am rather disappointed that the end result of all his changes is nothing really changed. Giles still got kidnapped, Kendra still died, Angel still went to hell etc.

Au stories that just end up following canon like nothing happened are always very frustrating. I am sure things will eventually change, but so far it's seven chapters into the story with the end result being, no changes to normal events.
bigfan22 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Amazing. Stunning. Awesome. I just can't say how much I've enjoyed this crossover. You've done a masterful job of blending the Force with the Buffy world. This story has been an absolute treat to read, and I have no doubt I will read it again...after I read the even longer sequel! Great job!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 28 . 2/12/2014
Fantastic story
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 9 . 2/11/2014
Great chapter, I'm glad you're introducing Doyle.
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 2 . 2/11/2014
Interesting start
The Halfa Wannabe chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Wonderful piece, I had to download it so I couldn't give you my thoughts as I read it, but definitely a favorite.
Twigon chapter 18 . 1/18/2014
I kinda wanted a Harris-Waking-Up and blowing his brains out moment after he got the costume's power ripped from him.

Man, I'm an a**hole.
Finding Glory Under Shadows chapter 19 . 5/28/2013
Man, I hope he goes into space. Just once, or like ends with an ominous feeling that this is were the Era of Jeri/With start.
Badgedbadger chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
Huh. I wonder what the effects of this will be. Will anyone besides Cordelia remember anything?
Badgedbadger chapter 17 . 4/11/2013
Alternate Sunnydale is so annoying. I really hate the whole rewriting history business when it isn't the premise of the story, but oh well.
cakemaster chapter 28 . 4/10/2013
interesting read and well written. Weird that it is not marked as completed though.
AnAngryAngryMan chapter 28 . 3/25/2013
Amazing story. One of the best and most well-thought-out crossovers I've ever read.
1,032 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »