Reviews for Jedi Harris
scyfly chapter 28 . 6/15/2019
i really liked the story, but from the point anya came in it got to much. you are writing about buffy and sgc while a fourth of the story focuses on lawyers. both buffy and sgc have a major treat every other week to make this in a crossover will need some priorities or you loose sight of the plot. its the same as sgc not focusing on the production of prometheus only showing once its finished or a comment here and there.
scyfly chapter 19 . 6/14/2019
there are so many povs it gets kinda confusing and now you're trowing sgc in aswell. it gets a bit much
scyfly chapter 14 . 6/14/2019
he created the first selfsustaining batery and the best he did with it was make a lightsaber? what the actual fuck, that could solve the world energy problem and propel humanity 100's of years ahead. no more oil nucliar, imagne what such a thing could do for space flight.
he could be the riches man in the world and yet he makes a sword
scyfly chapter 7 . 6/14/2019
he jumped infront of the vampire. dont think about this, dont think about that, focus, while he could feel giles being dragged away.
que vampires wippy retort, then some vamp mojo which has no effect. before she ran.

the way you wrote this makes it feel like xander stood still for at least 10 sec in front of a vamp.
ergo to much talk to little stabbing
Wolf Girl chapter 28 . 4/25/2019
I've followed this story since it was first started and I just went through and re-read it all. It was like visiting an old friend and I greatly enjoyed it. I hope you one day come back to it.
frankishgh chapter 28 . 3/9/2019
Awesome story. Well thought out.
Loved the douglas adams reference.
Scholarly-Cimmerian chapter 28 . 1/24/2019
I found this story and devoured it over the past few days. And I loved it, even with minimal knowledge of Buffy and mostly finding this through my love of Star Wars. XD
sfjoellen chapter 2 . 10/30/2018
all these years later, having read this fic many times.. it's still amazing. thanks for the story!
asingh123 chapter 7 . 7/11/2018
Stupid Chapter all over...

Let people die becoz u don't want to go to the Dark Side...

That is so Jedi, that I almost threw up when I read this chap...oh and I hate Sith too

The truth is, Jedi can't exist and neither can Sith...Stupidest idealogy, being 'light' or 'dark'

Anakin Skywalker was one guy who truly understood that, and lived that reality everyday... Oh, and it was not this idealogy that made him Darth Vader

Basically ... You are making Xander Half Dead...and no, it's not supernatural
Esmereilda chapter 28 . 2/28/2018
we just found our sith master and apprentice
Guest chapter 27 . 1/6/2018
You are not making O'Neil of all people force sensitive, are you?
Also nice touch on letting Lindsey get an earlier go at his redemption arc... Maybe.
Guest chapter 25 . 1/6/2018
Very nice last lines.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/6/2018
Long, very, well done chapter.
Mayhap even too long, there were multiple points 2here it could have been split without problems.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/5/2018
No, you're not.
You are not making Lilah fricking Morgan a proto Sith!
Guest chapter 19 . 1/4/2018
Uh oh...
That's not good...

And that's an understatement. Also, more crossovering with the sgc?
1,100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »