Reviews for Fushigi Yuugi Byakko Bouken
Akira chapter 53 . 4/10
Wow you're so amazing! I'm loking forward for more... Good Luck and God bless
daybreak1614 chapter 53 . 5/18/2013
Konnichiwa!I'm a new reader of your story and your story had caught my eyes!All chapters are worth it to be read!I love how you elaborated everything,every single thing is perfect!I hope to see more from you and this story too!Oh and I really love Ame-chan!He's my favorite so far!I am looking forward to read the upcoming chapters!Take all time for you to create a chapter!It's really worth it,I tell you!
Leonio chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Oh i just researched and indeed there were seven Byakko warriors. wow. LOL still they need to have told the whole story, but then again, it's pretty cool that we get to use our imaginations too! I love how you describe Suzono! The whole milk trick on her was horrible and i felt for the girl... :(
Also...the tiget is so cuuuuuuuttttte!
Leonio chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
I have read this story a year ago and I'm not sure if i reviewed or not, but i must say that this story is truly amazing and very well done!
I love reading fanfiction on Fushigi yuugi and I've always wondered about Suzuno and her life as a priestess of Byakko.
I read Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden and i loved it more than the anime fushigi yuugi with Miaka. Peronally, i like Takiko better and then I like Suzuno, because Suzuno relates to me so much and yet not so much. I'm so timid around others also, but once I get to know someone better, then it's easier to talk to them; that's how it is for everyone though.

Anyway, I seriously love your characters! I did always wonder why there were only three of the character in the anime...and not seven. Perhaps they were never created yet? Or perhaps Suzono found a way to summon Byakko without all of the warriors.

Well anyways, I really adore your story and I have saved it to my favorites to look at if i'm in the mood to read such a fantastic story! LOL
GreenTea87 chapter 53 . 2/24/2012
Continue. NOW. BEST STORY EVER
Leonio chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
I love this!
Lacry chapter 53 . 1/8/2011
I seriously love your story! I was a really serious Suzuno x Tatara fan before, but with Amefuri now, it's really hard to pick, since Amefuri is my favorite now! (followed closely by Reikoku )

but I have a question, will you continue writting this? (I seriously hope you will, because I seriously want to know what's gonna happen next xD)

if you do, can you please send me a message on my mail? (I don't usually go on this site, it's mostly to check up on your story)

my mail is:

thanks and please keep writting! xD
Lacry chapter 49 . 1/8/2011
definitely Reikoku xD black hair, black eyes, his devilish smile and the fact that he's a bad guy... he's just dreamy! -goes in a daze-
Lacry chapter 29 . 1/8/2011
I'm so in love with that black haired guy...
Elouai chapter 7 . 8/15/2010
This is a really great story. I really hope Yuu gets around to the Byakko tale, but thanks for writing this piece to tide us all over! I'm sad to see that you have most likely abandoned it though? It's quite an engaging piece so far.
Kamiko chapter 8 . 5/30/2009
Geez, more mistakes, in one of those last couple of paragraphs you called suzuno the preistess of genbu, he-lo she's the preistess of byakko, come on this is your story, keep your head in the game more!
Kamiko chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
Okay, this story is all good and dandy, but the color of byakko is NOT white and the color of genbu is NOT black, I mean come on, if anyone watched the series on youtube they would know that byakko is yellow and genbu is silver! And while I can't completely prove byakko was yellow and it was not a change made from book to tv series I can prove that... .SILVER! It's all told in fushigi yuugi genbu kaiden and if that was right and not just a book to tv series change then I think that goes for byako as well. I don't get why you people would even think of having byakko white and genbu black, I mean I know this is and things are supposed to change and be open to creativity, but you have to at least keep to these basics facts I mean come on, geez. I stumbled upon another byakko story that said the same thing called in the beginning. Also, I'm not sure, but weren't suzuno's eyes brown as tatarra described in the series 'and had soft brown eyes'. Before I leave, one question: where do you get your story facts, huh?
Bmonti chapter 53 . 4/26/2009
heloo are you dead ive been reading this and i'm whating for the next chap so pleas hurry up i realy like it
Vorzoie chapter 53 . 5/7/2008
When will you update? I really love your fanfic. This is the first fanfic I've ever read and my favorite among all I've read.

Take care)
Olivia chapter 53 . 12/28/2007
Hey! I really like your story and i think the way you portray the characters are really in character. Are you really not going to continue your story. You have such a nice plot.