Reviews for Stupid Little Games of Love
Maria Gv chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
This was great! Wonderful! I love Joey & Kaiba! They’re cute. The shot game is original, well I don’t think I’ve seen it used, and I’m glad Joey won! _ Go J! Some of the other couples I know not much about. _ But it was a gun story to read. Keep up with these stories! Good luck! By the way it’s not corny, I’ve read a few cute stories with J/K but they were too short and fast, that it was a bit dorkie, cute too. There was a bit more to this then, fight – feeling love – kiss. Oh and you had minor errors, which is good.
KamikazeHobo chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Great story. keep writing or one of the best writers i hav read on this site. Go with the second choice.
bianca chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
man that was a long 1 chapter but whatever anyways hurry up with the next chapter and i was wondering make it a HondaOtogi a long one like this and add lots of lemon (sniker) anyways it was good and if u dont mind send it to my email because i now i wont beable to find it again! lol (starts to droll when reads lemon part) umhu sorry well bb
Zuki chapter 1 . 1/10/2005
. He he. Cute. Any and all directions are good! . *gives you mashed potatoes*
Zan Artemis chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
*singsong voice* Seto's got a boyfriend, Seto's got a boyfriend...
Nite Nite chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
AH I FREAKIN LOVED THIS FIC! . Man, the lemon part was, just...*is speechless* I like reread it five times, that's how good it was. You are a very talented writer. Its ppl like you that make me proud to be an Yaoi lover!

Seto: *snickes at how Nite sounds*

Joey: Nite you sound so...so..

Seto: Patritoic.

Joey: YEA THAT!

N.N: _ FOR YAOI! *waved yaoi flag* anyway I think choice number two would be cool for you to do.
BloodlessSkys chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
this was an interesting fic you should really make a sequal though, kinda left me hangin' hahahaha please!
freewater chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
Hey there! _ I already read this before, But only just now realized that i didn't review _; So sorry! But anyway, great story, i really liked it. The whole "Jou can beat Seto at drinking" Was the greatest, because he needs something that he can beat him in. And I liked how the thing with his dad went, that seemed pretty realistic to me. The lemon scene was great, normally i hate it when Kaiba ends up being the virgin, because he honestly just doesn't look like the type, but you pulled it off nicely! Mokuba was as cute as ever! *grins* He's the best, and the way this ended was just great. I always loved it when they get together like that in the ends!

So anyway, great fic, loved it to bits, and sorry that it took so long for me to review it
Lil Nezumi chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
I like this story. I think that it can stand alone, due to it's length (yum) and the way it was written. Excellent.
Hikari Cazka chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
This was a very enchanting tale of two who loved each other. One a spoiled rich brat with a long * and the other a guttermouth kid with a deadbeat dad. What could be hotter?
Kohaku Ishtar chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Definitely an awesome story! That was so good! And I almost never read Jounouchi/Seto fics! As far as what you want to do next...hmm...well that takes no thought on my part. Malik and Ryou all the way! That is most assuredly the way to go! And I’ll enjoy reading it just as much as I enjoyed this one! Oh an by the way, I liked the way you made Malik be the smart one in this ficcy. Go Malik! Yey! And you put him and Ryou together! And I knew that Honda and Otogi had something going on, but they were quite good at concealing it, until now, that is...Woo hoo! Awesome job! I can’t wait for your next installment!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
yep I liked this story _ it was an interesting story to read in the first place
MimicTanooki chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
Hello! I liked your story, it was cool. _ Mm'kay, bye-byes! (*gaspeth* I wrote a review that is SHORT! *faints*)

LightShadow chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Damn! I love this fic! Thanks to you I'm all cheerful and giddy ... which is practically the same thing ... meh!

~Shadow Realm~