Reviews for Where God Went Wrong
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Your Ladyship:

I don't know. Somehow, I expected a little more ingenuity from the guy who gave us the Babel-fish argument.

Sincerely,

Qoheleth
BeatlesLover chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
very Douglas Adams-esque. love the title.
Noldo chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
*giggle*

How the Belgium is it any of your business?

*giggles again*

I just adore this.
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Oh my goodness, just imagine three books' worth of this. Actually, it would be rather funny, though a bit depressing as well. Which all HHGTTG humor is, anyhow. Good job!
Neige chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
*giggles like a maniac* I love the disclaimer. Above all, i love the disclaimer. And this: "...how the Belgium is it any of you business?" Please continue!

Neige
Pequenino chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Amusing :P
Lady Voldything chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
thanks, guys. can you come up with ideas for what mistakes i could write about? something funny. like sales tax or the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation.
MalcomTalcum chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
That's pretty funny. All I'm going to say is LOL (well, except from "that's", "pretty", "funny", "all", "I'm", "going", "to", "say" and "is". Oh! And all this stuff in brackets.)
custardpringle chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
You are absolutely amazing. I love you now.
Einileilph chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
You've got a good pseudo- douglas style going on- you're good enough not to steal lines from him- "This has many people very angry and has widely been considered a bad move". We've read sentance already- give us something new! :)
Spooky-Cactus chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
This rocks. I mean, I've heard some sarky, cynical comments in my time but this is brilliant. Please keep writing - people need to read this. And remember what Dogbert says: "There's no such thing as being _too_ cynical."
casablancas chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
I like it, you've got the Douglas Adams witty intellect thing going on, but you've also got your own style of writing. It made me laugh, "how the Belgium is is any of your business?" so funny!
the real vampire chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
This is very very funny. Keep on writing!