Reviews for Hair
Yanagi-wa chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I am never reading any thing you write while drinking tea again. spit takes are so bad for my laptop. So funny. *g*
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
"Mop and shut up, bastard."

XD That reminds me of when my mate said "Burn and crash!" We all looked at him, eyebrows quirked.

"Don't you mean crash and burn?"

"Um, yeah. Whatever." ::cue my imitating a steadily-lowering whistle before making a soft explosion noise, gestures included::

XD
Crazyjess09 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
omg this is so funny please say there is more because i so wanna know so thank so with that please update when ever you hvr s chance please
Anyjen chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
That has got to be the hairiest fic I've ever read, and I am an avid fan of reading about Sanji and Franky, and that's hairy enough to last a while. XD
Alake chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
XD my, but that was wonderfully funny. Thanx a lot, now my computer is covered in spit :P
yaoinutz chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
lol kinky yaoi like thanx for the fic babe looking forword to your next (smirk)
DarkHero-DuoMaxwell chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
holy jamacian mary..that was funny. Heero has fetishes..its true asians arent hairy..poor duo..cant help it if he's american lol.
Dark Kitti chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
dude, that was SO HALARIOUS! I thought I had made up the word Fucktard! too bad, I guess nobody around here heard before, that's all. You had me rolling on the floor. I even told my mom about it (leaving out the sexual stuff) and SHE thought it was funny! Awsome. Totally awsome.
tyleet88 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
that was a laugh riot lmao
Dead For All Time chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
That was funny! Is there going to be more? I hope so!
ix-tab chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
I love this stroy. It hits two of my fave kinks, 1x2x5, plus good humour fic! Very hard to achieve without making the characters totally OOC, yet somehow the snark maintains all three personalities. A very good story that I alqways read when in the mood for Gundam fic.
Ryoko3600 chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
LoL that was hilarious! Good job!
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Stupid, maybe, but definitely funny. Duo's short-n-curlies aren't so short, ne?
Kenji chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
another chapter of stupid please
dreaming sparkle chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
XD That was so funny! It was awsome!