Reviews for The Early Adventures of Fwo and Unga Bee
Elektra Elentari chapter 4 . 3/1
Aww this is soooo cute! Little Frodo is ADORABLE!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2013
This is freaking adorable, plz do another
Chamelaucium chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Aaaaaww so so so cute! This is absolutely wonderful! :)
Chamelaucium chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh wow wow wow! This is just THE cutest thing! How is it even possible for something to be this cute?! Wonderful, really really adorable! Going to go read the rest now... :D
Lady Merridell of Penndragon chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Please continue this :( cutest freakin story EVER! This needs more reviews! :D
IsabellaBrandybuck chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This story is absolutely adorable. I wish you'd continue it (seems it's been a while)! My heart just melts with baby!Frodo. As if he weren't adorable already...
a person chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Sweet story, but I don't think a one year old child would know that much.
Celeste K. Raven chapter 4 . 11/24/2011
Awww, this is SO cute! I think you've done this very well! :)
AngieT chapter 4 . 10/25/2005
Come on come on. Give that baby hobbit a bath already!

I just love this and am aching for the bath scene or just more of anything in this story.

Please please- pretty please with baby hobbits on top.
AngieT chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
This is just too totally wonderful for words. I love it.
Angmarien chapter 4 . 11/25/2004
Wow this is a great story! I just love fluffy stories about Frodo. I was wondering, though, are you ever going to update Between There and Back Again? That is one of my favorite stories. I've printed the whole thing, and it would mean a lot to me if you would continue it. I hope you'll keep updating this one regularly as well!
RenaissanceGrrl chapter 3 . 11/16/2004
Wow! I read this first in, like, Canada, so it's been a while. I didn't count on there being any more! YAY! It's back!

OMG...sleepy baby...SQUEE! *fangirly moment*

Actually, the whole thing just makes me too fangirly for words. _ I could use another happy fit soon-PLEASE keep updating!
Henna Gamgee chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Can I just say... guh! This is SO SWEET. Reading about your widdle baby Frodo is making me all squee-ish. :)
Billabong680 chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Plz, put the next chapters soon. I REALLY can't wait to see what'll happens

I Know I already reviewed chapter 2 but it's just that it seems you didn't update it for a LONG time

plz update!
Nivina chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
Aw!

*melts* I love this sweet story... please go on with it soon!

*hugs you, Fwo, and Unga Bee* :)