Reviews for Ashes
Angeleyez chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
What is with you and fire? Looks like Jess took a note out of your book what with the whole fireplace thing. Uh, furnace? Heh.

Anyway. Not what I came to say. This right here is a very, very beautiful piece. I like the circular nature to it. You start with describing how he writes her “tell-all letters
Ruby Garnet chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
Hmm. This stumped me. This is different. It's more poetic than prosaic and I'm not used to reviewing stuff like that - what do I say? Gah! Anyway. Ashes is such an appropriate theme for Rory/Jess. If you're doing Phoenix-speak, things are also reborn from ashes...that's hopeful. I like how the thoughts and what not are terse- there's not a need for long sentences here. That's kind of how I'd picture Jess's thoughts anyhow - enough to get the point across, but well thought out. Great job.
lucia marin chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
hey doll too lazy to sign in.
about the piece then.
very very lovely and introspective. good use of repetition i like the implication of those italics. no one writes a sweeter one shot than you. guess we all needed this after this season - anyway, good job. can't wait to see this up on our site :-}
luce
LegendaryRoxtar chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Wow, that was really beautiful!
bball chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
hi :)
very good writing! its very cute! ... ONLY ONE PROBLEM!
Corrie chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
That was amazing. Just gorgeous and sad all at the same time. Poor Jess.
cellardoor chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
This was lovely. I really like it, Jess is such a complex character that you can go almost anywhere with him. This was very very beautiful...
late.
-L
absurdvampmuse chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Hey!
This was a really beautiful one parter. I thought it was well written and I liked how you ended the story. It was a little eerie. I loved it.
Bye, smile :-)
Becks1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
This was beautiful. The writing was great, and the lyrics fit with the story.