Reviews for Maze to the Heart
NevaehMichelle13 chapter 9 . 7/18/2016
That part was like the never ending story where if you get sad you sink
PopIdolCandy chapter 21 . 10/15/2015
it's kinda ewww, oooooooooooo, and awww at the same time. I LOVED IT! except for the ewww part. but it was great overall.
PINKMOON25 chapter 5 . 6/5/2015
love your story keep on writing chibiusa is my favorite sailor scout
caseygirlcupid chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
A little bit of "The Labyrinth" in here I see. I Love that movie! Especially the Goblin King! XD Kawi! But I like this chapter as well because Rini finally see's Helios again. Keep up with the good work.
anyoumous chapter 21 . 9/18/2014
Awesome story Please write more stories like this
summerdawn19 chapter 21 . 9/5/2013
amazing story
Guest chapter 21 . 5/4/2011
Wooooohoooo best story everrrr i love it!
Pink Angel Of Hope chapter 7 . 2/6/2009
Interesting... Good job!
xXKissing Violets One By OneXx chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I really do enjoy this story. It was very well thought of and I found it very heart-warming. It was one of those stories where I was clicking to find out what happened next. I'm kinda sad that Damious had to die, but in the end it faired out pretty well. Great story and a wonderful job!
KSD Angel chapter 21 . 3/9/2008
it was a little short. but it was more of a short story than a developed story anyways. thats not a bad thing, just that it was a less complex plot. anyways i enjoyed it
Echo In The Night chapter 21 . 1/9/2008
love it
Lady Rini chapter 21 . 3/9/2007
I like your story its very good.
Eventer7 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
i enjoyed it and really like the Helios/Rini relationship, though I was expecting lemon towards the end and was dissapointed to see there wasn't any lemon. Oh well.
Hello chapter 21 . 6/21/2006
Compared to the rest of the story, this chapter was awful!

Not the chapter itself, but come on! I was expecting a lemon and you dissappointed me! D:

You should have ended with an actual lemon and your story would have been perfect, but the end really dissappointed me. D:
Guest chapter 21 . 1/21/2006
I LOVE THIS STORY!please..write more..
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »