Reviews for Chaos Moon
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 1/13
Idk me just can't see it, Ranma breaking down and telling the life story, and that's a bit negative ehh? Then again, Japanese are famous for stupid suicide rate.
arcanasage chapter 11 . 10/26/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. I hope that you pick it back up and continue it.
shadowfan999 chapter 11 . 7/28/2013
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to see what happens next
shadowfan999 chapter 6 . 7/28/2013
shouldnt ranma be that nemesis knight reincarnated instead since hes actually male while his female side is the reincarnation of rayne?
Claire Danielle chapter 11 . 4/30/2013
This has been an interesting story so far, Ranma is a little OOC but then again given the constant struggle to get by day to day whilst holding back your emotions would push anyone to breaking point.

I'd really love to see this continue, I love the idea of Ranma not being related to that walking furry garbage can. Please write more, I'd like to see where this could go.
ShineX chapter 3 . 11/8/2009
DRAMA DRAMA,lol. Oh well, it's a way to meet them I guess
Kithrin chapter 11 . 2/5/2009
nice i hope you eventually continue it.
Guardoflight chapter 11 . 1/23/2009
An inventive story, I wonder though how the 'foreign heart' got there, how will it affect Ranma, what will happen to Ranma now she knows who shes was and will ever continue the story?
Nearly Indi-cent chapter 11 . 7/16/2008
...three heart crystals?...

I am interested to see where this goes however...thats just...not right.
potter phoenix 1 chapter 11 . 6/7/2008
good story wish to read more is there a more complete story any where else
Asgeras chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
Well, I'm just going through some of my old fics to, well, basically give a pep talk. After all, I do appreciate you releasing your fic, even if you don't update again, but I still want to see more.

And it's obvious that I'm not alone in that. 167 reviews is nothing to scoff at in regard to Ranma fanfiction. Especially given how short your fic is, as well as your grammar/spelling (sorry, but that's the one section you could definitely use a boost in).

Whatever the case, I hope this finds you well. Over the years, I've noticed that angst/hurt fics are generally written by authors who are rather depressed in real life. I hope that's not true in your case.

Well, this is my last review 'til you update. Thanks again for the fic.
BlackRoseFire chapter 11 . 4/8/2008
Vey nice Please continue to write this great story.
Rose1948 chapter 11 . 10/12/2007
Very nice! I do hope you plan on finishing this. It's an awesome story.

Thanks for sharing.
Asgeras chapter 11 . 6/21/2007
This was a fun, if short, read. I certainly hope you continue it. I am a little doubtful of such, but have seen fics which have come back after over a decade of neglect,'s to hoping.

As far as the fic goes, as I stated, I really liked it. The start of the fic is something that almost never happens in other fics, but is a very real possibility if various authors/readers took the time to consider all the crud Ranma actually goes through.

That being said, I do think that Ranma was pulled out from the brink of despair a little too easily. Not only that, but when Ranma is first led to the shower, he's left alone? If an individual just finished a bout with suicidal tendencies, they should NEVER be left alone, even if the situation is more than a little awkward.

Good job, by-the-way, on the having Ranma occasionally relapse. That certainly adds to the realism. Also, the concept of Ami being suicidal, once upon a time, seems about right. After all, Ami (canon) didn't seem to have any friends before meeting up with the Senshi.

Well, that's all I'd like to write for now. If you do happen to update, I'll promise to give you another review then
Vampwriter chapter 11 . 5/19/2007
A three year absence... Are you kidding? GET BACK HERE AND UPDATE! I'm hooked and want to see more.