Reviews for Within My Grasp
Sonny With A Firefly chapter 9 . 6/22/2010
So I'm aware that you haven't touched this in almost 6 years, buttt I love it and I'm upset that you didn't finish it.
Maria chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This is dumb. Jay's not gay.
Wee-hoo chapter 9 . 9/20/2007
Okay so here's the deal! It is a wonderful fan fic and it is sop going on my fav list but you have to update!

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS...
mewpz92 chapter 9 . 10/15/2006
plz update
brigitte hempkett chapter 9 . 8/6/2005
stop smoking crack and update this. please.

heartheart.
WingedBonnie chapter 9 . 7/10/2005
Now see if the actual series happened like this i'd be rollin in my seat every friday. I like this. It's funny, well written, and believable as far as jay goes, ya know? Update soon!
WingedBonnie chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Interesting...
angel chapter 9 . 3/19/2005
I just read this for the first time and I'm kind of in love with it. I hope you continue!
xcrazibabii69x chapter 9 . 3/12/2005
holy shit. i know you havent updated this story in like 3 months but i just read it and it's fucking amazing! if you get a chance, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update it. i heart it
him666 chapter 8 . 2/2/2005
it's really good..
loving-rat-in-red chapter 9 . 2/2/2005
That is the best slash story I have read so far! It is unpredicable, unlike some of the others. I like, PLEASE keep updating, I can't wait for the rest!
Broken Poet chapter 9 . 12/20/2004
Oh dear, do I love this story.

It's so gripping, man. I just want to read more of it. And, behold, I get to chapter 9, and it's great, and I'm ready for 10- but, what's this? No ten yet?

Ah!

I don't know if I can stand the preassure of waiting... But I'll endure it, just becaues I want to know if they hook up or not. -
radiance x chapter 9 . 12/20/2004
I'm sure you've already been told plently of times, but this story is truly wonderful. I was looking for a nice, chaptered fic to read and came across this one. I don't usually read Jay-centric fics...just because I think it's too hard to get inside Jay's head, but I really like how you've portrayed him. He's so simple, yet so complex, you know? Anyways, you're a very talented writer and I definitely love this fic. Can't wait to read more. :)
FrogsofChocolate chapter 9 . 12/20/2004
I was so friggin excited when I saw you updated! yay. I've been searching the internet for other good Jay slash stories- your's seems to be the only one. I'd write one myself but I haven't kept up with Degrassi so I dunno what's going on with Jay right now... darn. Anyways it was awesome.
Jade Danielle chapter 9 . 12/20/2004