Reviews for Moving Forward
novelreader chapter 1 . 3/5/2020
When I first read this I thought Seto had instigated Hiroshi’s death but now I’m not so sure tbh. This could be just a story of a man who decided to change after a conversation with a child who understood the lessons of accountability better then most adults and have decided that he wasn’t going to let the past dictate his future but to try and make up for everything as best as he could. It’s a pretty great lesson and I kind of flashbacked to the Doma arc of Yu-Gi-Oh a bit because they did explore the whole war retribution angle against KaibaCorp which used to manufacture weapons thing. Hiroshi changing his name to Kaiba again and then deciding to document war crimes and destruction was a great example of Seto’s quote of changing the future. This entire story had a great message to it, and I actually read it with the OC POV this time instead of thinking about what Seto Kaiba was going to do.
PhantomPanther chapter 1 . 12/5/2018
Really enjoyed this. You have incredible talent as a writer. Refreshing to read this scenario from a different perspective. Thank you for sharing and inspiring me in my own work!
Jademy chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
How did you get the idea? It was very pleasant to read. Awesome story!
AngelSilverWing1 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Wow I have no words
Dantalions chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
This was the first time I've read a Kaiba-centric fic and it was absolutely mind blowing.
kidneysrgood chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Really great character study of Seto Kaiba. I really enjoyed reading it. Well done.
randomtext chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Wow...0.0
Lady Eris Discordia chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Wow. Simply wow.
I thought it was brilliantly written.
Well done.
the Under-Cover Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
J'adore. Oh, the irony. . . *dies*
JenEvan chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
The last part of it,Hiroshi's death, probably left a deep surreal sense.

Overall, it was a sort of thriller, to see 2 strong-willed persons exchange opinions; and neither of them was what they'd expected. And through Hiroshi, we get a rather introspective view on Seto,layer after layer.

A nicely done piece. Thanks.
Dzerzhina chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
I love these character analysis stories of yours. If I had more than 2 thumbs, I would give it more than 2 thumbs up, but... I love how neatly these stories intermesh with canon, yet how original they are.

Do you write original fiction? If you do, I would love to read it.
Kari Izumi chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Cool! remember reading this fic somewhere else online via a link I found at another site (which has since closed indefinately). I'm so glad I found this again.

I loved this story a lot. It's one of the rare OC-centered stories I enjoyed and Seto was very much in character.
PharaonicWolf chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Oh my. Well done. Kaiba Seto has become one of my favorites because he's one of the more complex characters, and I think you've captured that very well. Hiroshi was a very interesting, well-balanced OC; sad what happened to him, but one of my favorite aspects of the fic was that he changed his surname back to Kaiba.
Tawnykit chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Very well done. Your portrayal of Seto was incredible, and I liked the ending a lot, even if you did kill Hirishi off. Excellent work!
StrungOutOnLife chapter 1 . 9/16/2005