Reviews for Moving Forward
Becky chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Aw, man, this was awesome. I liked such an altruistic look at Kaiba. So often I seem to forget he's doing it all for Mokuba in favor of thinking about Seto only caring about defeating Yugi. It's not often stated in the cartoon, but his actions show how much he cares for his brother. I liked Hiroshi, too, he wasn't an overpowering OC, he was a nice compliment. Oh the pain of his death, just another bit of guilt for Seto to add to his pile... I'm going to go check out your other stories now, keep up the great work!
X-parrot chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I love a well-done 3rd party POV, for the insight only a stranger can offer, and this one was wonderfully executed. A fascinating look at what makes Seto tick. (Why am I not surprised that you fell for Seto? I think all Saitoh Hajime fans are extremely vulnerable to the good master Kaiba.)
Rosemary Greene chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I'm at a loss for words. It was just that good. Excellent job.

~Rosemary Greene
Setine chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
Perfect.

*adds to favortites*
Arasoi chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Most excellent. I'm impressed. A very unique look at Seto, and an original plot idea, as well.
Seto-sama chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I love your work! I wish I could write as well as you. I especially love "Heart and Soul". PLEASE finish it! I think you've /got/ Seto Kaiba down pat. Keep up the good work!

Seto-sama Kaiba
Lightning Sage chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I liked this. I liked the whole Hiroshi character-the whole story was pretty unique because of his presence and the whole talk about Seto's legal emancipation. I thought the revelations Hiroshi made at the end about Seto were quite interesting and accurate. You kept Seto very much in character. Both the dialogue and monologue were interesting, in fact. And wow-what a chilling ending.
Omnimalevolent chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
I loved the picking-apart-of-Seto, not many people can do that. I found your site when I randomly looked for a pic of Seto on Google and came up with 'Heart and Soul'. I thought you'd abandoned it (HAVE YOU) because you didn't update for ages. Then I checked here and there you were! But you still haven't updated H&S.
number157493 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Rough Draft? I guess there really isn't any hope for me then :) I really, really enjoyed this fic and I'll definately take a look at your other fictions! I thought Hiroshi was an interesting character, I love the idea of him being a photographer.
~Heather
DarkAngstScary chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Wow...you love Seto...so muti faceted..but then again..same thing with all your characters. T_T I like the fact that you're still writing, and it seems in character, slightly dry though, maybe that's the effect you're going for.
More stories? *coughcoughcontinueohters* But if the mood stikes you differently who am I to say? I'm just happy to read.
Gone Away 2345 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Excellent. That's all I can say.
GothicAngel09 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
wow..this is really good.A very unique Kaiba fic,I liked it a job!_
Cynthia Evirruka chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Just as I expected. Your stories have never failed to interest me, though chapters are always painfully slow at updating. So, you can imagine my surprise when I saw TWO new fics.
Good thing they are one-shot. :P
Anyhow, I must say you've outdone yourself, again. The plot is simple, but it is definitely original. This topic is rarely touched, perhaps mentioned but not traced completely, yet you were able to describe the characters to such accuracy and detailed. Especially on Hiroshi's part. His astonishing observation that able him to perceive the real Seto in such a short time, have clearly showed that he, as denying as he was, is a Kaiba and his job as a wildlife photographer (I believe photographers are able to perceive things more than most ordinary people). Seto is not any worse either, he is acting like he should be when he was 14.
In short, this fic is beautifully done. Though it is unfortunate that Hiroshi died, but the moral of the story is really very meaningful. I'm touched by it at the end.
As slow productive as you are *cough*, I am still looking forward for your future works. :D So, good going!
sevter chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Ek! You updated! *glomps*
Heh. I appreciate that mention of Indonesia. My home country, by the way. P
MotherChowGoddess chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
If this is a 'rough draft'... wow.
Dare I ask if you write professionally?
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »