Reviews for Not For Joy
Ragged Claws chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
That sounded as if Percy had written it himself. Wonderful fic!
Nix Wolfwood chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
No...*sniff* Poor Percy, he just didn't know any better. *hugs*
threadbare chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
*showers you with praise at the fact that you have singlehandedly changed my mind about this pairing*
hermionebabe06 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
wow good story and it makes it better that u have wrote about a subject not often talked about as it is much harder to do so and the feelings seemed so real and ignore flamers they r just ignorant
Greenfrog08 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
You shut up, Nema! Not only is your face is twisted, but it's also very poorly written. I basically mean that if you don't like the fic, don't read it. It was spectactularly written, and you're just jealous. Oh, this fic is great, BTW, one of my favorite pairings.
Nema chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Not only is that really twisted but it's also very poorly written.
ShadowPassinThru chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
That was beautiful... lyrical and very passionate... I really loved it.
Parody-of-an-Angel chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
Curse you Annon for writing something like that! people like you should be more open and expand your horizens. Besides, like blackpuppy said - No one forced you to read it u were warned in the summary and at the beginning of the chapter. Anyways - this is the first Percy/Ginny story i've read and thanks to your fabolous and well-written fic, i have decided i like it!

keep up the great writing,

Parody-of-an-Angel
nyx kiden chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Although I like Ginny/Ron more, I like this fic. Anyone should be more open to incest fanfics. They're the perfect story for angst.
ako-si-feeYoWnah chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
uh... what can i say? ? ? i don't support incest relationships... but my opinion doesn't matter... it's your fic... :p
blackpuppy chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
You know what Anon. No one forced to read it. You were warned. I liked it.
annon chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Ugh you disgusting freak!
that is an insult to Hary Potter fans everywhere!
Ugh that was an awful story,
Percy is not my favourite character but that is just wrong!
the fact you wrote it says something very strange about your creative writting ability.