Reviews for Divine Denial
LadyLoss15 chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I didn't write reviews lately because it's uncomfortable when you read on mobile and because I would have had to log in, but this story was SO GREAT I decided it was worth the effort. I mean, whoa, I am so sorry I hadn't found this before. Remus and Tonks are my favourite HP-couple and I am eager to read well-written fics about them, but it's almost impossible to find one.
And so I'm even more grateful for this piece of writing. Maybe the best one-shot I've ever read about them. So bittersweet. Thanks so much!
Di chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Perfect description of remus/tonks relationship.
TonksftMemories chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
PERFECT! Wow, this is awesome. I can't believe it was published in 2004. Congrats!
edward.ron.ian chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
best r/t fic i hav read byfar! great ballance i luvd it!
gchiki lupin chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
this fic is perfect i love it :)
alice and edward cullen chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
zomgoodness. my eyes were watering up. *tear* i love it. that was... mind blowing.. im lost for words.. amazing. wow.

xx
fireblazie chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Ooh, this was just... ooh. Painfully honest, which it made all the more beautiful, in my opinion. I loved your Remus.
udara chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
oh i'm glad i chanced upon this one! you captured their relationship so perfectly *_*. well done.
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Very lovely.
Bel-O chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Hello

I like your fic and I would like publish it in french...

So I have your permission? I'll write your name in the disclaimer of crourse and i'll write it's you the author!

(for my email, go to my profil)

THANKS!
Fair-Ithil chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
And I'll love you. This is one of the best I've read. I like Remus' train of thoughout the whole thing.
PinkToasterOven chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Lovely. When I write, I'm not much into my characters having 'adult relations', but, I do adore you for handling it with utmost maturity. Very well written.
Calcifersgrl chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Sweet! Lovely piece. )
Sammie chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
omgosh...that was...omgosh I LVOED THAT! im a huge remus/tonks shipper and, aw i love that so much!
Falcon Z chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
Love it! I'm so a Tonks/Lupin shipper, because I know I won't beable to be with him in this demension. T.T wahaha! Oh well, really good fic! I'm hoping that you write more Remus/Tonks stuff!