Reviews for A Different Kind of War
Hikari-Kayko chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
wow, that's just... wow! i tell u... wow! so when is the rest come'n? i know it's been, like, forever since u updated, but do u think u could continue, hum? just mayby? PLEAZ! MORE!

HIKARi
puppeteer chapter 4 . 9/1/2004
Great story so far. Your writing style is very fluid but you need a beta reader to avoid stopping the story. I would be happy to provide that service. Just email me.
Harry2 chapter 8 . 5/25/2004
Time to get everything ready for the final battle in Earth Space against both the Shadows AND President Clark. The only question: Which side will win?
Miss Wood chapter 6 . 5/23/2004
Looks good... I never really bothered to imagine Bester with a family - well, I know he had one, but nothing he seemed involved in. Good show. By the by... how the hell did you get the bold and italics to work?
Harry2 chapter 6 . 5/19/2004
Be VERY careful with captain Jack! I remember him from the series and I would advise extreme caution around him!
Harry2 chapter 5 . 5/19/2004
Interesting. Our young lady is related to Bester, who knows WHAT the Shadows are capable of. Bester may be a pain in the neck, but even HE fears the Shadows. Lets see whats going to happen next.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 5/18/2004
So, Bester and Talia are trying to break her. FAT CHANCE! As she put it, she was trained by the Minbari Warrior Caste. The telepaths won't succeed!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 5/18/2004
Time to MOVE! Get the White Star ready and make the jump ASAP to mars! Its time to get this young lady out of there and to safety. I think, once she starts recovering, she and Susan will make good friends.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 5/18/2004
I recognize the opening. Season 3 of B5. Now, on to the story!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Sounds like the inner circle of the Psi Corp that is working for the Shadows has captured a Ranger! This is not good!
Miss Wood chapter 3 . 5/17/2004
It was all good except for one thing...
"Marcus was sleeping when he woke."
Yeah, well, that's fairly obvious.
Yeah, other than that, I like you're story. You seem familiar with the Corps - did you want to join my rpg about the corps? I don't know if I invited you already, or not, but if not, it's at /phoenixscarlet/the_