Reviews for White Rose
Alex-Hernandez chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
good but sad story, P.S can you give me some feedback on my story called "Frühlingsliebe (Spring Love) By Alex Hernandez Period One"
Jazz7 chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Such a sad but great fic. I liked it, thanks for makeing it. :)
YamiWestley chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
YW: *sobs on the computer* OH MY GOSH! A REALLY HOT PEGASUS GUY! FAUST! I LOVE YOU! ELIZA WILL COME BACK!

Jou: Now, now...

YW: WAH! FAUST! ELIZA! die assassin...DIE! FEEL THE FURY OF THE ALMIGHTY CRAZED HEARTSICK INSANE AUTHORESS! DIE!

Jou: Settle down...

YW: THAT IS SO SAD! But I'm happy I found it. I was looking for one of these fics...
DayDrEaMiNg-child chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
oh god,i feel so bad for i saw the first episde about him i was angry at the killer and felt terrible for Faust and not just cuz he was dead,but also cuz the Eliza he had seemed more like a doll...i think this fic really brought out the feeling and chara of job
Bratty chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Huh. *nod, nod* lovely, lovely work, here.

My favorite part?

When he's talking about the assasin. The sucession of descriptions, going from 'bastard' to 'murderer' is simply perfect. Me likes it!

Keep working _
GARA OF THE SAND chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
sniff.. that was thee most sad story ive ever heard.. sniff sniff...yet it is poetic...and romantic..

a good combo... poetry and tragedy and romance of a sort..

DONT YOU DARE CHANGE THE COMBO YOU GOT OR YOU WILL DESTROY THE STORY!
Kirume chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
O_O i didnt review! XP well i am now. XD
nyways, aww soo touching, and angsty at the same time. The relationship between eliza and faust is...soo.. hard to describe you know? Yah, dont we ALL wanna kill the guy who murdered eliza?
-keiko
sakuuya chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
And FxE continues it's neverending quest to become "common" and "mainstream". Beautiful, if depressing. (Is there such a thing as a non-depressing FaustxEliza?) Way to build a scene, and the italicized parts were lovely touches. My hat off to you!
Setsumi-san chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
This is beautifully descriptive and angsty. I especially enjoyed the part when Faust described the medical staff whispering about him outside. The whole thing was very in-character and enjoyable.
Saikoro chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
That was truly beautiful. I'm...at a loss for words here...just...beautiful.
da-mouse chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
*sob* That was...beautiful. You've captured Faust's pain, anguish and love very very well. The personification of the rose is very lovely, very sad. And you've also presented the beginnings of his descend into madness.
Wonderful wonderful fic. We really need more Faust/Eliza in here. Thank you for writing this.