Reviews for Static
javalicious chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
Very interesting, cause it SO FRIGGING SHORT. lol. But you really did a lot with that space, I'm intruiged.
lorelai halliwell chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
for some reason that seems like she would actually do that to someone
Snooboostoo chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Aw! Sad! A very good sad, but sad still.
figured-out chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
So beautiful yet so sad.
UniquelyMe chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
What a heartbreaking drabble. Such beautiful language and smooth flow... A wonderful piece! That last line just kills me!
Lula Bo chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Oh, man, so beautiful and so sad. Wonderful.
me chapter 1 . 5/24/2004
whoa. u rock.
justwords chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
shmeh. who needs voices when you write like that!
Kasey22 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
dude, this was awesome. so sad and yet so easy to fix. I loved it. write more immediately.
Sardonic chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
This is a pretty good start. I like your use of the word "she" in the first few paragraphs - it reminded me a bit of Elvis Costello's 'She'. Luke/Lorelai rock and you should write more.
vintage-angel chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
that's cool. I'm a fan of short fics. I liked the way you wrote it but I thik that you could of ended it more effectively. Anyways really good.
Jessica12 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Wow! You did so much with such a short piece. Amazing, I could never do that. You find just the right words to describe the situation and without saying too much. I like that. I love that! And once again, your piece left me with tears in my eyes. The last part is so...what can I say...it just breaks my heart..."He'll serve her coffee now with no complaints or admonishments. Repairs around her house will be done by strange men she didn't once sleep with in an attempt at making herself feel whole again. The town will notice that the air between them is static. She'll sip from her mug and hate herself; she'll miss him while he stands two feet away."
WOW! You write them both so well...You said that you are new in this fandom. But I say, don't worry..You have found both Luke and Lorelai and they are so well written that I can just say: BOW down for the master!
Take care/Jessica